NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

6 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

Running backs don't matter.  Come at me bro... @jrry32

If you really want to see Gurley doing things few backs can, turn on his pass pro film. He's truly amazing at it. IIRC, he hasn't missed a block during the McVay era. We also lead the NFL in play-action passing yards by a lot and spend around 97% of our snaps in 11 personnel. Gurley is a big reason why we're able to almost exclusively use that package.

For the 3rd time this season, the NFL admitted an officiating mistake against the Browns, which directly occurred costing them points or at a critical juncture of the game. (Pitt, Oakland, Tampa). They have only themselves to blame, but at the same point, this is absolutely ridiculous and something's got to happen. When will these officials be held accountable?

On 22/10/2018 at 8:22 PM, ET80 said:

From 0-3 to top of the AFCS. Just goes to show that the AFCS is one big bucket of turds.

I can't believe the team whose offensive line is so bad at protecting the QB that he can't safely board a plane...is top of the division 

I appreciate he's at fault as well, but it's not as funny 

23 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I desperately need someone to explain to me what the 49ers were thinking there in terms of alignment.

Brian Baldinger had a series of like 6 different plays where he went over that very thing. Several plays where they just weren't ready for a play or if they were set were completely out of position for the play.

3 minutes ago, NVRamsFan said:

Brian Baldinger had a series of like 6 different plays where he went over that very thing. Several plays where they just weren't ready for a play or if they were set were completely out of position for the play.

Was this like a tempo thing or an incompetence thing?

25 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I desperately need someone to explain to me what the 49ers were thinking there in terms of alignment.

Thinking is not this team's strong suit, particularly on defense. Our players, defensive coaching staff... Some amazingly low football iq stuff going on from the top down. On offense, it's fine, we are just incompetent and talentless with all the injuries. But on defense, our mental game is horrific

Archived