NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

47 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I wouldn't even qualify that as an attempted tackle - he just kinda face planted, like that dude trying to dunk off of a trampoline:

tenor.gif?itemid=5442246

Seriously, he just kinda fell down...

Its like when a receiver is so open that they can't actually catch the ball.

13 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

LMAO 

I pray someone asked him "Was this before or after you were kicked out of the league for your bounty program?"

I hate this sort of arrogance.

Is Gerald Mccoy the most lack luster highest paid defender in the game? 
I remember when he and Suh came out.. But TBH he's never been a top elite guy despite

getting paid like one. Donald, Suh, Geno, Cox and even a dudes like Casey, Buckner and Harrison feel

like they contribute much more, Despite TB having some nice talent on that end. TB has been so bad defensively forever. 

@bucsfan333 agree or nah. Been worth every penny just surrounded by bad players/schemes. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Is Gerald Mccoy the most lack luster highest paid defender in the game? 
I remember when he and Suh came out.. But TBH he's never been a top elite guy despite

getting paid like one. Donald, Suh, Geno, Cox and even a dudes like Casey, Buckner and Harrison feel

like they contribute much more, Despite TB having some nice talent on that end. TB has been so bad defensively forever. 

@bucsfan333 agree or nah. Been worth every penny just surrounded by bad players/schemes. 

He's taken a step back this year. But he's been one of the only good things about our defense for a long time. He pushes the pocket and redirects the running game if he can't make the tackle. His first step is crazy quick.

18 hours ago, ET80 said:

I pray someone asked him "Was this before or after you were kicked out of the league for your bounty program?"

I hate this sort of arrogance.

I think it's disturbing that either one of Haslam or Dorsey (or both) found that it was actually a good idea to promote him to interim HC. 

The guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an NFL team in any coaching capacity whatsoever. It's like Maryland retaining their HC just the other day. 

21 minutes ago, BAConrad said:

I think it's disturbing that either one of Haslam or Dorsey (or both) found that it was actually a good idea to promote him to interim HC. 

The guy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near an NFL team in any coaching capacity whatsoever. It's like Maryland retaining their HC just the other day. 

I - admittedly - don't keep up with current events. What happened in Maryland? This sounds bad.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

The only healthy player is Lesean McCoy lol

Oh, and my bench has EVERYONE on a bye week....and Dalvin Cook (who is also questionable)

My bench is similar (Mixon, Yeldon, Fournette, Ertz, Jeffrey). I'm relegated to Peyton Barber, Alex Collins, John Brown and Ben Watson this week. To top that, I'm in the middle of a three game losing streak, everyone I'm playing has some guy going off (last week it was Deshaun Watson, James Connor and Sammy Watkins. Two weeks ago it was Denver D, AJ Green and Jarvis Landry. Three weeks ago, it was Andrew Luck and Todd Gurley). 

This week, in addition to my bye week hell, I've got a dude with Kirk Cousins, Antonio Brown, Christian McCaffrey and Travis Kelce. I'm projected to lose 127 - 94, and I think that's generous.

5-4, here I come...

Archived