NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

On 11/6/2018 at 12:52 PM, El ramster said:

Since 2012, the Green Bay Packers are 5-23 on the road against winning teams.

Stafford is 3-20 in the same span.

Drew Brees is 4-20 in the same span.

Mariota is 10-8 since his rookie season against winning teams, 6-4 on the road, 6-2 the last two years. 10-5 the past two seasons.

Mariota > Brees, Stafford and Rodgers confirmed.

Nathan Peterman had 3.8 YPA on 49 pass attempts, a record beyond 40 pass attempts. 

He is absolute the worst QB of all time. Yes, I’d take JaMarcus. He could at least “not lose” 4 games a season. I don’t think Peterman can ever win an NFL game even with the 2000 Raven defense. 

19 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Nathan Peterman had 3.8 YPA on 49 pass attempts, a record beyond 40 pass attempts. 

He is absolute the worst QB of all time. Yes, I’d take JaMarcus. He could at least “not lose” 4 games a season. I don’t think Peterman can ever win an NFL game even with the 2000 Raven defense. 

I'm sticking by my hot take - Alabama could beat a Peterman-led Buffalo team. Buffalo's defense would hold firm and really harass Tua, but Peterman would throw a pair of pick sixes and a few INTs in the RZ, and Alabama would win 20-14.

I'm not knocking the Bills, there is talent on that defense. But Nathan Peterman is THAT bad.

Just now, ET80 said:

I'm sticking by my hot take - Alabama could beat a Peterman-led Buffalo team. Buffalo's defense would hold firm and really harass Tua, but Peterman would throw a pair of pick sixes and a few INTs in the RZ, and Alabama would win 20-14.

I think Alabama beats a Nathan Peterman Buffalo team 7-6, the score being a Nathan Peterman pick six. I’m dead serious with this prediction. Alabama is not scoring on an NFL Defense especially Buffalo who is probably Top 10. Alabamas Defense is also rock solid with probably 3-4 NFL starters and even more rotational players. I don't see Peterman scoring on them tbh.

6 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I think Alabama beats a Nathan Peterman Buffalo team 7-6, the score being a Nathan Peterman pick six. I’m dead serious with this prediction. Alabama is not scoring on an NFL Defense especially Buffalo who is probably Top 10. Alabamas Defense is also rock solid with probably 3-4 NFL starters and even more rotational players. I don't see Peterman scoring on them tbh.

14-6, Peterman throws two pick sixes. I mean, it's Peterman.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

99% of the time, I would agree with you. 1% of the time, Nathan Peterman.

NFL players are much much much faster and bigger.. I remember when people thought that the Bush and Matt Leinart Trojans would beat the Texans-Raiders.. Nope... 

Just now, El ramster said:

NFL players are much much much faster and bigger.. I remember when people thought that the Bush and Matt Leinart Trojans would beat the Texans-Raiders.. Nope... 

You're really giving Nathan Peterman too much credit. You could surround him with the GSOT on offense and the '85 Bears defense and he'd lead that team to a 6-10 record (with those wins coming off of some superhuman efforts of Faulk and Singletary).

I understand the disparity between college and pro, really I do - I just have never seen a QB play QB so poorly, and I've watched the Texans for the better part of two decades. Carr, Banks, Ragone, Schaub, Rosenfels, Yates, Keenum, Fitzpatrick, Mallett, Savage, Hoyer, Weeden, Osweiler, Heinicke...

Seriously, Peterman is worse than ALL of these guys. That should not be physically possible. 

6 minutes ago, ET80 said:

You're really giving Nathan Peterman too much credit. You could surround him with the GSOT on offense and the '85 Bears defense and he'd lead that team to a 6-10 record (with those wins coming off of some superhuman efforts of Faulk and Singletary).

I understand the disparity between college and pro, really I do - I just have never seen a QB play QB so poorly, and I've watched the Texans for the better part of two decades. Carr, Banks, Ragone, Schaub, Rosenfels, Yates, Keenum, Fitzpatrick, Mallett, Savage, Hoyer, Weeden, Osweiler, Heinicke...

Seriously, Peterman is worse than ALL of these guys. That should not be physically possible. 

I’m saying that bama will never cross the 50. They’ll kill their Qb and shady will have over 500! All purpose Yards 

Just now, El ramster said:

I’m saying that bama will never cross the 50. They’ll kill their Qb and shady will have over 500! All purpose Yards 

But Peterman would throw two pick sixes and Bama would win, 14-6. 

Don't @ me. Don't you DARE @ me.

27 minutes ago, ET80 said:

99% of the time, I would agree with you. 1% of the time, Nathan Peterman.

Tua would get murked behind that offensive line vs the Bills DL, and Jalen Hurts coming in to try and to throw on an NFL defense would be hilarious.  Maybe/probably even more-so than Peterman.

Archived