NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

Just now, iknowcool said:

Tua would get murked behind that offensive line vs the Bills DL, and Jalen Hurts coming in to try and to throw on an NFL defense would be hilarious.  Maybe not as hilarious as Peterman throwing on an NFL defense... but close.

D Kizer Browns sque 

6 minutes ago, El ramster said:

You just run shady over and over over and over again.. you don’t need

Nathan. Specially When bama can’t generate a first down. 

Nate would throw a pick six at some point. I agree Bama isn’t scoring on an NFL Defense. 

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Nate would throw a pick six at some point. I agree Bama isn’t scoring on an NFL Defense. 

It's not like Peterman was a bad college QB.  Granted he probably didn't play a defense as good as Alabama's (without looking), but he was still an NFL prospect.  And he'd be playing with other NFL talent against a defense not guaranteed to have 11 guys who make it in the NFL, much less end up turning out to be starting level.   Tua would 100% struggle.  Hughes, Lawson, Star, and Murphy would feast.

Plus Bills could just say screw it and go with Terrelle Pryor at QB and run that college O.   

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

It's not like Peterman was a bad college QB.  Granted he probably didn't play a defense as good as Alabama's (without looking), but he was still an NFL prospect.  And he'd be playing with other NFL talent against a defense not guaranteed to have 11 guys who make it in the NFL, much less end up turning out to be starting level.   Tua would 100% struggle.  Hughes, Lawson, Star, and Murphy would feast.

Plus Bills could just say screw it and go with Terrelle Pryor at QB and run that college O.   

With Pryor or Anderson Bills win 17-7. But you’re underestimating how bad Peterman is, I don’t think you can insert him back into college and he does ok. He’s broken. 

11 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

I think Alabama vs Oakland would be a better matchup.

Stressing Gruden's tanking skills to the max.

OAK would still win by about 24-28 though. I mean even the 0-16 Browns or Lions would win by 3 TDs over the maybe best college team of all time.

9 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

OAK would still win by about 24-28 though. I mean even the 0-16 Browns or Lions would win by 3 TDs over the maybe best college team of all time.

Sure, but could Gruden tank hard enough to lose the game?

Archived