NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Bro I was just being dumb. Call me stupid and get it over with. :D 

I'm taking a different direction with you. I think I can shepard you into the next great General Mod. 

It shall be my greatest challenge (and repentance for my sin of making @Dome a Global before I left).

Just now, iknowcool said:

Sucks that Keith Marshall couldn't stay healthy.  They could have had Gurley, Chubb, Marshall, and Michel in 2014.

Elijah Holyfield looks like the next great RB from that program - might be a late 1st/early 2nd in 2020.

Just now, iknowcool said:

I was gonna make a joke about his name, then I googled and realized he actually is the son of Evander.

You don't need two ears to hear that name and know there's a connection...

... I'll show myself out.

1 minute ago, riceman80 said:

Swift is gonna be special too. He's basically Michel and Chubb morphed into one player

Yeah, I liked Swift last year a ton - a pocket sized version of Gurley. 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

tumblr_nahh7dl6mX1twe13wo1_500.gif

I will follow your command. I am ready to be groomed. With me as a global Mod.

I can assure you that the site will see a 200% increase in traffic. I'll ban every Eagle poster here and have like 2 pat fans around. 

But yeah, Make FF Great Again. At least make me Mod of the sig forum for a start.

The NFL can be so cruel. Look at the Rex Ryan led Jets.. You would have thought they were poised for a SB run.

Look at the Raiders a few years ago. Look at Dallas 2 years ago. Pretty insane. Unless you were the manning led colts or the pats.

Enjoy every second of a winning season, Nothing is promised. Oh and Luck was poised to be the next best NFL QB and the Seahawks

were a dynasty in the making.. And Rodgers had to have had 9 SBs by now.. Enjoy every min and second boys. The NFL much like life is cruel

and hits harden than anything. 

Archived