NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

1 minute ago, El ramster said:

Thought on Jalens recent selfish comments regarding coaching and contract talks? 

He can’t control what happens to Marrone. He can only worry about himself like he said.

And about his contract, he deserves to be the highest paid CB in football. He is the face of the franchise. The most talented player they have had in years. If they trade him, it wouldn’t surprise me as well.

If anything they need to trade Fournette. What a terrible pick.

watched new england vs pittsburgh this week.

usually dont watch cbs games because they are afc.

man, tomo romo is by far the best color commentator in the game. maybe even the ONLY one that i feel enhances the game. i love the presnap analysis that he does.

now contrast this to Whitten.

surely there are more ex-players like Romo who can have excitement, break down the xs and os, and give insight as well.

20 hours ago, Malfatron said:

watched new england vs pittsburgh this week.

usually dont watch cbs games because they are afc.

man, tomo romo is by far the best color commentator in the game. maybe even the ONLY one that i feel enhances the game. i love the presnap analysis that he does.

now contrast this to Whitten.

surely there are more ex-players like Romo who can have excitement, break down the xs and os, and give insight as well.

I dont understand how Witten got MNF but Romo is just a normal color commentator.

16 minutes ago, TheVillain112 said:

There's a huge difference that he's failing to acknowledge though, which is his role. In Cincy, he was a 4/3 end, and those numbers are okay, but not brilliant. He was a solid player, and I think that's how he was mostly viewed. In SF, he was a 3-4 end for the most part (obviously could vary in nickel and dime packages) and those numbers are pretty great for a 3-4 end, so his time there he is viewed as great, because as a 3-4 end, he really was. 

Archived