NFL General Random Thoughts Thread

11sanchez11

2 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

Why not? Watkins makes just a little less than AB but can be cut after next season with no loss if the Steelers decide to move on. The deal makes a ton more sense than any others that have been rumored. Showtime Mahomes and Showtime Brown. The Chiefs then become the bad guys and win, win, win, and win some more until people are sick of it. And then we win, again. And again. And again.

Not that part. As for becoming the bad guys, extremely unlikely. According to fans we should have had Eagles, 49ers, Steelers, Packers and Seahawks dynasties just in the last 15 years but none of those happened. But in theory possible I guess.

Just now, SBLIII said:

Not that part. As for becoming the bad guys, extremely unlikely. According to fans we should have had Eagles, 49ers, Steelers, Packers and Seahawks dynasties just in the last 15 years but none of those happened. But in theory possible I guess.

I'm looking at the rosters for all of those teams over the past 15 years and I don't see Patrick Mahomes anywhere.

Just now, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

I'm looking at the rosters for all of those teams over the past 15 years and I don't see Patrick Mahomes anywhere.

No, I saw a similar QB on the Dolphins for 17 years. 0 titles. The Chiefs better take their chance this year because once the 35M caphit is on Pat things will get rough ask the Packers.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

We absolutely do not have any need for Antonio Brown. Offensive weapons are probably behind only QB in terms of positions we need to upgrade. The value we'd get for what we'd have to give up would not even be close to worth it.

By value you mean a guaranteed super bowl win for the next 3 years? what's the value of a super bowl win? Some teams  would trade a whole draft for one. You're a smart guy, quit over thinking it. This would be the most unstoppable offense ever assembled in NFL history.

4 minutes ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

By value you mean a guaranteed super bowl win for the next 3 years? what's the value of a super bowl win? Some teams  would trade a whole draft for one. You're a smart guy, quit over thinking it. This would be the most unstoppable offense ever assembled in NFL history.

Worked out well for like the last 3 unstoppable offenses lol. In fact they scored a whopping 39 combined points in those 3 SBs (greatest show on turf, 16-0 Pats, Manning Broncos).

Invest in defense or y'all aren't winning anything.

• Like 3

You guys can talk about value until you're blue in the face. Amari Cooper is a scrub and the Raiders still got a 1st round pick out of him. This forum is underestimating Brown's value in my opinion, because his character issues are servely overblown. I would love the energy he would bring to Kansas City from the very start of training camp. Every player on our squad woukd know that we have the best offense in NFL history by a good margin with the league favoring offense more than ever. It's Showtime and if you're a role player all you got to so is do your job and you're getting an easy championship.

Even If AB has a TERRIBLE year you're still looking at 1,000 yards and 10 TD's. This is an all time great talent and competitor. And also, WR is a much bigger need for us than it seems on the surface. Conley is gone and Watkins isn't reliable and I don't want to watch Tyreek Hill get doubled for an entire playoff game and do nothing again. **** that noise.

Edited by MVPatrickMahomes15

7 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

The Patriots are done and you can have all of the cap space in the world but I still don't see how you stop Mahomes, Brown, Kelce, and Hill.

You are too high on Mahomes. Watch his highlights, 2/3rd of his amazing plays are throws to Tyreek Hills, which usually is an indication of huge problem in future.

8 hours ago, MVPatrickMahomes15 said:

First of all, NOTHING guarantees a super bowl win. It's too hard to do to just be guaranteed. If all you need is a great QB + weapons the Packers would've broken the bank getting WRs by now.

Second, I like our chances far better with a mediocre defense to pair with our already great offense, than trying to make the offense even greater. If we're going to go all in, let's grab a S, a LB or two, and a CB. Not more WRs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, William Lee said:

You are too high on Mahomes. Watch his highlights, 2/3rd of his amazing plays are throws to Tyreek Hills, which usually is an indication of huge problem in future.

This isn't true for starters. That's a random fraction pulled out of nowhere. But there's also no real reason why a lot of his highlights being to his #1 WR would be a problem anyway. They should be.

2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

First of all, NOTHING guarantees a super bowl win. It's too hard to do to just be guaranteed. If all you need is a great QB + weapons the Packers would've broken the bank getting WRs by now.

Second, I like our chances far better with a mediocre defense to pair with our already great offense, than trying to make the offense even greater. If we're going to go all in, let's grab a S, a LB or two, and a CB. Not more WRs.

Homie needs to learn about diminishing returns. 

• Like 3