Week 3: Oakland Raiders (0-2) @ Miami Dolphins (2-0)

TheKillerNacho

OAK @ MIA  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Miami Dolphins
    • Oakland Raiders
    • Tie
  2. 2. How close will the game be?

• 3 or less point difference
    • 4-7 point difference
    • 8-14 point difference
    • 15 or greater point difference
  3. 3. Which player scores the most fantasy points during this game?

• Ryan Tannehill
    • Derek Carr
    • Kenyan Drake
    • Frank Gore
    • Marshawn Lynch
    • Kenny Stills
    • Devante Parker
    • Adrian Wilson
    • Danny Amendola
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Amari Cooper
    • Martavis Bryant
    • AJ Derby
    • Mike Gesicki
    • Jared Cook
    • Jason Sanders
    • Mike Nugent
    • Dolphins DST
    • Raiders DST
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/23/2018 at 05:00 PM

12 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Congrats guys. I am pissed to say the least but enjoy 3-0! It would be great to see you win the division. 

Cheers!

Tellin' you, Gruden is very smart by doing a Hershel Walker deal of trading his best player of today to get multiple picks that vastly improve his team of tomorrow. Ya'll already got the QB and WR, just gotta build up the defense the next couple drafts and sky's the limit. 

This game was so 2016, try to give it away in the first half and if they refuse to take it, grab it and  run with the W.

I am a bit concerned with the defensive injuries today as this team needs to be full strength next week against New England. I do not know the last time New England lost 3 games in a row but the odds will be real big that they do not lose their third game in a row next week.

I liked what I saw from LB Baker today he was around the ball a lot. X, Minkah and Jones are a heck of a threesome in the secondary, if these guys can stay healthy and play together all year it is going to be a very strong secondary in the fall.

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Just saying, but the only three QBs with a higher passer rating than Tannehill (121.8) right now are Fitzmagic (151.5), Mahomes (137.4), and Brees (122.2).

REpK0gd.jpg

With Fitzmagic going full Fitzmagic, Tannehill is now third. Fortunately, he'll continue to not get respect. We need this man to stay hungry.

13 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

REpK0gd.jpg

With Fitzmagic going full Fitzmagic, Tannehill is now third. Fortunately, he'll continue to not get respect. We need this man to stay hungry.

To be fair, as freak_of_nature pointed out, those two shovel "passes" inflated his stats considerably.  But that TD pass to Stills was absolutely perfect.  He's played well, albeit against iffy competition.  Now we just need a consistent run game.

Man, this was a fun game to watch. The Raiders made sure that the Dolphins wouldn't beat them on the ground, they schemed some great run blitzes that kept Drake and Gore bottled up all game. Fortunately, Gase's team building showed up here, with our WRs getting open, and our TE's contributing at the right time. Tannehill looked much more composed in this game. He stood tall in the pocket and only had one bad pass all day. He left another TD on the table by missing Wilson again who was wide open. It seems that he still doesn't have the timing down with him. I have seen at least 2 TD potential overthrows this year to Wilson. Gase cooked up some trick plays to catch the Raiders off guard and both resulted in TD's. On the defensive side, once again they played tough, even loosing 3 players, they didn't fold. The injury to Hayes will hurt us, because I am being honest here, Harris is looking like a bust right now. Harris is going to get allot of playing time this week with Hayes and Branch down, so I hope he can make some plays. Our defensive speed is paying dividends, as the are chasing big plays down from behind, and getting INT's at critical moments. They have picked off every QB they have played against this year. The Dolphins have earned this 3-0 start.

Archived