Redskins sign WRs Michael Floyd and Breshad Perriman

TheKillerNacho

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

On March 20, 2011, Floyd was arrested for DUI.[25] On December 12, 2016, Floyd was arrested and charged with two counts of driving under the influence after he was found passed out behind the wheel.[26][27]On February 17, 2017, he was found guilty of extreme DUI, and was sentenced to 24 days in jail and 96 days of house arrest.

Wtf is an extreme DUI? A DUI is a DUI lol 

Tiger Woods must have had an ultimate DUI

On 9/18/2018 at 12:17 PM, buno67 said:

On March 20, 2011, Floyd was arrested for DUI.[25] On December 12, 2016, Floyd was arrested and charged with two counts of driving under the influence after he was found passed out behind the wheel.[26][27]On February 17, 2017, he was found guilty of extreme DUI, and was sentenced to 24 days in jail and 96 days of house arrest.

Is "extreme DUI" a technical term?

I'm more curious about the Perriman sighting. His injuries ruined him, not the bottle. Hopefully he has something left and will be healthy

49 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Is "extreme DUI" a technical term?

I'm more curious about the Perriman sighting. His injuries ruined him, not the bottle. Hopefully he has something left and will be healthy

It is a legal term in Arizona.

It's a DUI with a BAC between .15 and .199. Floyd blew a .217, which classifies for a "super extreme DUI", but he pled down to the lower charge.

12 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Injuries didn't help, but most of his issues are mental. It doesn't seem like he has the fortitude to make it in the NFL.

Archived