Best NFC North Receiver?

Illadelegend215

19 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Thielen pretty easily.  Diggs is a close second, but Davante Adams is massively overrated by the majority of this board.  He's never even had a 1000 yard receiving season and is ranked by most people as a top 7-8 receiver which is laughable at best

Allen Robinson would be a top 13-15 receiver if he had a better QB throwing to him

LOL. Take that crap back to the playground. 

It's tough for me to say between Diggs, Theilen and Adams but I'd probably go:

Diggs - dude just seems special

Adams - guys got some of the best moves in the business 

Theilen - Mr. Consistent and underrated by many

A-Rob - we'll see after this year, potential to be the best in the division  

18 hours ago, footbull3196 said:

Fair enough.  I thought he looked solid though unspectacular outside of the touchdown where he made 2 guys miss.  I think it would be easier for me to rank Adams with Diggs and Thielen if we had seen him for all of last season with a healthy Aaron Rodgers because his production would have undoubtedly increased

I would put Adams up there with Diggs and Thielen because as someone mentioned earlier, Adams was productive when we had Hundley start all of those games last season so you can't just say he is product of playing with Rodgers.

Tate is quickly falling down my like list. Dude is a YAC machine but has had two very poor weeks so far (I don’t care what his stat line says, he dropped at least 4 easy balls). He hasn’t shown the passion and energy that he had the previous two years and it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s one of the ones unhappy because Patricia has apparently been “tough” on the players. 

For now, give me thielen, adams then diggs. I think Golladay has potential to quickly move up that list. 

On 9/18/2018 at 10:50 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Honestly not sure much separates Diggs, Thielen, Adams and Tate. Even Robinson you could probably throw in there but TBD until he gets better play from his QB, we haven't seen him produce at a high level in 3 years. 

Tate isn't even the best WR on the Lions.  

On September 18, 2018 at 3:44 PM, Uncle Buck said:

I would probably rank the top 3 as follows:

Diggs
Adams
Thielen

None of them are what I would consider to be "elite", but they are all very, very good.  They are all very close in terms of talent too.

Flip Thielen and Adams for me.

Thielen and Diggs easily.

however neither is quite as good as Jordy Nelson 3 or 4 yrs ago.  He put up 1200 yds or something with a couple of scrubs throwing so he’s not just a product of Rogers either.

Davante Adams is a v good number 2 receiver but any of the three I mentioned is a legit number 1 with the Minnesota guys 1a and 1b more talented than the rest of the division.

Tate and Golladay both on pace for 8+ TDs each and well over 1000 yards; Marvin Jones only on pace for 932 yards and 8 TDs.  Could see all three WRs surpassing 1000 yards, or at least coming close to doing it - Lions spread the ball out and throw enough to all three of them.

Archived