Week 3: New York Giants @ Houston Texans

Acgott

22 hours ago, Gmen said:

JJ Watt and Clowney lining up against this offensive line should be fun to watch.

You would think, but the Mariota, Lewan, and Conklin-less Titans just beat the Texans. The Texans are not very good. There are other teams that look just as bad as us, and the Texans are one of them.

25 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

If Stidham or Herbert don't step up... honestly, yeah probably. Grab young Shurmur in the 3rd or something.

This is probably the draft to take Oliver or Bosa, I agree. I want a quarterback badly, but the pass rush is so bad that I’d be fine with that.

This is going to be a painful game to watch. If Eli was running scared from Lawrence and Taco... imagine how deer in the headlights he's going to be with Watt, Clowney, and Mercilus. Plus Watson is the exact kind of QB this team always struggles with. Rush him and he's gone for 13 yards. I really don't see anyway they win this game.

1 hour ago, Shockey1979 said:

This is going to be a painful game to watch. If Eli was running scared from Lawrence and Taco... imagine how deer in the headlights he's going to be with Watt, Clowney, and Mercilus. Plus Watson is the exact kind of QB this team always struggles with. Rush him and he's gone for 13 yards. I really don't see anyway they win this game.

Disguise your coverage and rush only 4. You’ll win

On 9/19/2018 at 5:01 PM, minutemancl said:

If Stidham or Herbert don't step up... honestly, yeah probably. Grab young Shurmur in the 3rd or something.

Honestly wouldn't mind taking Oliver/Other Impact defender/player take Ryan Finley in Round 2. He has the tools and skillset to be a perfect match Shurmur 

If we're drafting high enough in the draft to get a top QB again, that means the Giants have sucked once again, and this time you can't excuse Eli.  It was pretty crazy they didn't draft one this year, I can't imagine it happening two years in a row.  The only way it doesn't happen is if Lauletta gets on the field late in the season and plays well.

Archived