FF Fantasy Hockey League ( Inagural Season )

BillsGuy82

Current Members

@bkobow05

@I_GET_SAX

@NickChowaniec

@tom cody

@Hockey5djh

@steelcurtain29

@davisblack

OK, I think it's time to get a thread up for this league. The league will be ran through ESPN but will be exclusively FF members. The league will be Keeper with a dynasty format.

This league is NOT on a first come, first serve basis. We will be recruiting and taking applications however if interested please DM me as we are looking for 10 min to 12 max GM's. If you have a track record of abandoning teams half way through a season in the numerous fantasy baseball and football leagues on FF , you will not be accepted. Serious hardcores only 

Our exact amount keepers is yet to be determined until league is full but will be anywhere between 6 and 10. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

22 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I would probably be in but I seriously prefer yahoo to ESPN, especially for hockey

A spot is yours if you want. Thing is we use ESPN for our baseball and football leagues which all these guys are already in. I can run it by the guys and see how they feel about Yahoo but I doubt they will. I'm good for whatever 

23 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

A spot is yours if you want. Thing is we use ESPN for our baseball and football leagues which all these guys are already in. I can run it by the guys and see how they feel about Yahoo but I doubt they will. I'm good for whatever 

I guess I can deal, I had a league on ESPN a few years back and hated it. They were never up to date with their player positions and IR/Non-IR. PLus Yahoo came out with the IR+ for guys that are "day-to-day" for months with injuries and concussions that never get put on IR. I really think it would be worth the switch if people were on board.

7 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So....we have 4 guys so far...

No we have 6 including myself, the 4 tagged and us 2. We all frequent a sports page on Facebook called Facebook All Sports where we do mock drafts and just about every draft you can think off .

I've been a little busy lately but recruitment will start after this weekend 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I think he was saying that because there hasn't been a post in here in 3 weeks, the season starts Wednesday, and we still don't have a league or a draft time yet.

Also I hate to be the straw that breaks the camel's back but more than likely i'm going to have to bail because I'll be in LA this weekend for the Birds-Chargers game and won't be able to do the draft.

Archived