Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

Why would they wear those uniforms in Florida again? 

Man I really think this game comes down to whether Marcus plays or not. People seem to have lost some faith in him, maybe rightfully so, but he's so much better than Gabbert and this game really might come down to a couple of extra scrambles.

1 minute ago, AteBoxx said:

Why would they wear those uniforms in Florida again? 

Man I really think this game comes down to whether Marcus plays or not. People seem to have lost some faith in him, maybe rightfully so, but he's so much better than Gabbert and this game really might come down to a couple of extra scrambles.

I’m with you I think we need Mariota and his legs to win this game. If he can hold the turnovers to one or none we can win 

10 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m with you I think we need Mariota and his legs to win this game. If he can hold the turnovers to one or none we can win 

Hopefully they are just being extra cautious with him. Idk that just doesn't seem to be the case though

Honestly, as bad as we've been about winning consecutive games in recent years, I'd think if we were going to be superstitious about creating the game day thread we'd want someone new to start it.

I'm not superstitious at all, but for those of you that are, it seems like we always do try to repeat and I can't remember our last winning streak.

I would be far too happy if we won because of the media attention Jacksonville is getting after beating New England, so I'm going to predict that only Lewan comes back and we start Gabbert and Marz, and we lose by 7. Game will be tied 10-10 in the third quarter.

20-13.

Just now, TitanSS said:

I would be far too happy if we won because of the media attention Jacksonville is getting after beating NElew England, so I'm going to predict that only Lewan comes back and we start Gabbert and Marz, and lose by 7. Game will be tied 10-10 in the third quarter.

20-13.

Why would we start Marz over Pamphile?

Either way last week was the SB for the Jags I can see a let down. I can see them letting Bortles sling it and maybe our secondary has a day 

49 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Don't say that, Jaguars fans will have a fit xD

Is what it is. Truth is I’m just not sold on Bortles doing to us what he did to NE. After the comments from Casey and Byard talking about trying to make Brady look like Bortles I was convinced the Titans Defense isn’t scared of Bortles. 

I know Cole and Westbrook had great games and highlight reel catches but the think the Titans secondary is better than the Pats and the Titans can matchup well with them.

Jags may still win this game. We have no idea what we will get out of either QB. 

I will say one matchup I am interested in is ASJ. Titans havnt played a good TE yet and even when we have beaten the Jags their TEs always find a way to score on us. So the Titans LBs will have their first real challenge this week

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I was meaning with the new uniforms, but I'm just kidding of course

With the Jags wearing the home whites, we're limited to the Navy's or these... given the heat and sun, it's a given. 

Like I said, a bit of bad luck with the early schedule... and some good luck for the Jags who get 3 in a row in September at home... including the Pats (who knocked them out of the playoffs, and with Brady who's like 1-8 in games over 90 degrees) and us (who went 2-0 against them last year).

I still think we're the best team, and it'll show later in the season one these the ridiculous injuries that've hit us early even out some. 

Honestly, if we get Lewan and Kelly back 100% healthy, I would predict a win here. I think Gabbert can get the win if we can protect him. 

Unrelated, but two players on offense have really impressed me this year and I think their emergence, on top of the guys we have already have playing at a high level, could really complete our offense.

1. Corey Davis - From his blocking, to his deceptive speed where you don't even see him shifting gears, to his route-running. I think he is ready to be a #1 WR. I don't want to crown him as one until he's producing as one, but I think it will show once we're actually able to start throwing the ball.

2. Quinton Spain - Through the first two games I feel like he has really taken his game to the next level. If he continues the way he is playing, he shouldn't see any competition as a starter next year and he should actually get paid as a starter. I think he is our 3rd best offensive linemen. 

Archived