Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

9 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Sharpe is bad and Matthews has been a ghost since his injury. We need some other guys to step up. Taylor and Davis have looked good.

I think Jennings deserves more action than Sharpe. He's taken advantage of all the opportunities he's been given. Was on the bubble and made the roster cut, returned a kickoff for a touchdown, made a catch on his only target of the game (looking at you Sharpe)....and he's just more explosive than Sharpe too. I say reward the man.

7 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

I think Jennings deserves more action than Sharpe. He's taken advantage of all the opportunities he's been given. Was on the bubble and made the roster cut, returned a kickoff for a touchdown, made a catch on his only target of the game (looking at you Sharpe)....and he's just more explosive than Sharpe too. I say reward the man.

agreed. sharpe is trash and this offseason we need to be upgrading the WR room to the point that he doesn't make the team.

6 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

agreed. sharpe is trash and this offseason we need to be upgrading the WR room to the point that he doesn't make the team.

Yeah, and Vrabel has said multiple times if guys step up and play well they’ll get more game action. Hopefully that isn’t just talk.

3 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

https://slate.com/culture/2018/09/the-titans-and-jaguars-jerseys-made-an-already-awful-tennessee-jacksonville-game-worse.html

I love that everyone hates the QB protection rules and everything favoring the offense, but then is crazy quick to bash an actual defensive battle.

also.....if you think the uniforms are ugly, fine, but arguing that it was difficult to distinguish the two teams? what the hell? they're like....entirely different colors lmao 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

also.....if you think the uniforms are ugly, fine, but arguing that it was difficult to distinguish the two teams? what the hell? they're like....entirely different colors lmao 

Yeah, I didn’t even touch on that. At no point in that game did I even come close to struggling to differentiate between the teams.

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

Yeah, and Vrabel has said multiple times if guys step up and play well they’ll get more game action. Hopefully that isn’t just talk.

Nick Williams should probably be active over Matthews right now. He can return punts and has had time playing with Mariota I’d go with him next week because Matthews looks slow and just doesn’t have it right now. 

Also I still wish the Titans would kick the tires on Maclin or Bryant at least bring them in for a visit 

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

Yeah, I didn’t even touch on that. At no point in that game did I even come close to struggling to differentiate between the teams.

Yeah, it never once occurred to me that they were even similar. Doesn't even sound like this article was written by someone who regularly watches football.

17 hours ago, TitanSS said:

I just wanna keep talking football.

Sharpe is bad and Matthews has been a ghost since his injury. We need some other guys to step up. Taylor and Davis have looked good.

What did you think about Landry? I feel like the things we've seen from him are exactly what he did in college.

I don't think the interior has been all that bad really. We've never had much of an interior pass rush outside of Casey, but I think the run defense slacking is due to our gameplan. We are playing an absurd amount of nickel.

I was right there with you on the Cyprien hate being unwarranted, but I honestly think Vaccaro has managed to step in and be an improvement. I think we were wrong about Cyprien, just for the fact that Vaccaros skillset allows Byard to play more of a versatile role.

I think Mariota might have been missing a little velocity on his ball, but the accuracy didn't look too bad. That 3rd down where avoided the rush and hit Davis on the slant was pretty. I think he only attempted two passes over 10 yards. One was a completion to... Taylor? The other didn't technically count because Davis was held on the double move. It's hard to tell if it was a good ball or not if he wasn't held, but I think it may have been over thrown.

I'm just really pumped for this year. I was so excited for the season and was so down after the Dolphins game. Not because we lost, but because of the amount of starters we were missing after that game. 

So how has sharpe is so bad ? he had 1 drop yesterday & if you look at the replay he caught it but rolled over on the ground & lost it, but he’s been bad playing with bad QB play ? I understand he’s not explosive how everyone loves to see out a WR but if you gone say sharpe is bad you can say that for the whole receiving Corp. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

So how has sharpe is so bad ? he had 1 drop yesterday & if you look at the replay he caught it but rolled over on the ground & lost it, but he’s been bad playing with bad QB play ? I understand he’s not explosive how everyone loves to see out a WR but if you gone say sharpe is bad you can say that for the whole receiving Corp. 

Sharpe is bad. Whether he caught it then lost it or whatever you want to say at the end of the day it's still a drop. Corey Davis and Taywan have looked good. Sharpe has looked like crap on pretty much every play.

8 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Jennings > Sharpe

Archived