Week 3 GDT - Titans @ Jaguars

FutureIsWhite

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

EXCELLENT break down of Mariota, Taywan, and Jonnu in this article. Highly recommend the read for those of you interested in seeing the game broken down. Vrabels got these boys playing some sound football.

These are great. It really makes me optimistic for the future of this offense.  Narrow misses that can hopefully be eliminated with reps and a healthy Marcus. 

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

These are great. It really makes me optimistic for the future of this offense.  Narrow misses that can hopefully be eliminated with reps and a healthy Marcus. 

That drop by Sharpe was truly pathetic. I'm irritated I had to watch that again. 

Really great breakdowns there, though.

15 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

That drop by Sharpe was truly pathetic. I'm irritated I had to watch that again. 

Really great breakdowns there, though.

I'd like to see Taylor or at least Jennings get their shot, since Sharpe hasn't taken advantage of his chances yet. 

46 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Being at the game, it was maddening watching the amount of shoe-string like tackles they made. Davis, Lewis, Marcus and someone else I forget who, all had plays where they were on the brink of breaking off huge runs. Even my wife who isn’t even really in to football noticed it lol.

Archived