You Vike That! Week 3 GDT

soflbillsfan

12 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Congrats on the win guys.  I was one of the big Allen supporters predraft and I'm happy to see him do well.  Just something really special about him.  Thanks for beating the vikes, now go do the same against the pack and we'll see you after the bye.

His leadership has been one thing that's absolutely jumped out. He's kind of like Baker where hes just a natural leader. 

3 minutes ago, LeeEvans said:

His leadership has been one thing that's absolutely jumped out. He's kind of like Baker where hes just a natural leader. 

I just love the way he calls himself out on his mistakes.  Like nobody has to tell him what he did wrong, he already knows and hes already working on fixing it.  I've never seen such a dramatic improvement in footwork from day 1 of theSenior Bowl to draft day.

4 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

I just love the way he calls himself out on his mistakes.  Like nobody has to tell him what he did wrong, he already knows and hes already working on fixing it.  I've never seen such a dramatic improvement in footwork from day 1 of theSenior Bowl to draft day.

For sure what should impress people most is his work ethic so far. He's done nothing but improve but be a professional about it the entire way. Never pouted on the sidelines when Peterman was in, never looked upset, only ever went back to the sideline thinking how to improve from snap to snap. The TD pass in particular is something you never see in college. Hot isn't there on the wheel, snap middle in, seem isn't there, snap back to outside where it's intended to go, wide open TD. There are guys in the NFL in their second and third years that still struggle with processing like that.

5 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Yeah agreed and the fact it appears to have stuck is very important. Obviously I wish he had more surrounding talent but I dont think this season hurts him at all.

I think we could be set up nicely to take that Eagles approach and spend mad money this offseason and really start piecing together a talented team. 

Archived