Sebastian Thunderbucket (aka Tom Johnson) Rides Again!

SemperFeist

2 minutes ago, since72 said:

Is this for real?  It seems like every story is based off the tweet above.  I don't see anything official from the Vikings or anyone else.

We have no reason to believe it's not real.  It may not be official yet because of other circumstances (restructuring of other players, working on the structure of Sebastian's contract, deciding who to cut, etc).  

8 minutes ago, since72 said:

Is this for real?  It seems like every story is based off the tweet above.  I don't see anything official from the Vikings or anyone else.

There's the cleared roster spot. The official release from the team will come sometime today.

23 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

Hopefully Joseph doesn't suffer a long term injury, because we don't have an effective backup NT. I do love the fact that we're adding a solid interior pass rusher to spell Joseph. 

Richardson and T Johnson should be a handful on passing downs.

Jaleel will be the backup nose, according to Zimmer.

2 hours ago, Klomp said:

There's the cleared roster spot. The official release from the team will come sometime today.

I am impressed that Parry sacked Rodgers in Week 1!!!!!  It's especially impressive when you think that the Vikings actually played the 49'ers in week 1!!!  Not exactly sure how he accomplished this?  Time travel perhaps??

Archived