2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

37 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

Fun facts..corner is the highest drafted position in the league.  

CB-3.66.  NT-3.67.  DT-3.68.  QB-3.73.  OT-3.79.  DE-3.85.  OLB-3.89.  ILB-3.96.  RB-3.97.  WR-4.04.  OC-4.14.  FS-4.14.  SS-4.18.  TE-4.28.  OG-4.35.  FB-5.13.  P-6.  K-8.

That kind of shows what the premium positions are in the league.  For whatever that is worth.

Got this from this site...  http://nflsavant.com/combine.php

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

That seems a horrible way of looking at that

Just something visual to look at.  Hence the "for whatever that is worth".

I dug a little deeper....found it funny that punters looked stronger and more athletic than a lot of other guys!  So yah, I get what you are saying.

3 hours ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Probably got some negative feedback from the advisory committee.  He was awful every time I watched him play.

He had a bad night along with the majority of the team on Monday night but that’s not the case for the rest of the season.  He didn’t get the INTs like in the past but he still was very solid. 

Edited by thrILL!

If someone wants to take Nasir before the end of round 2 I'd let them, I don't think he's a better prospect than Byard.

If he blows up the senior bowl I reserve the right to change my mind. Also reserve the right to change my mind if I find better than his Lafayette, Elon and NDSU stuff.