2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

39 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

Flowers to the Lions probably takes them out of the market for an Edge defender at 8, which is good.

It really doesn't change anything.  Maybe they're slightly less likely to take an EDGE, but they're still in the market for an EDGE or two IMO.  Without googling it, can anyone name their top 2 EDGE after Flowers?

16 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

It really doesn't change anything.  Maybe they're slightly less likely to take an EDGE, but they're still in the market for an EDGE or two IMO.  Without googling it, can anyone name their top 2 EDGE after Flowers?

I don't think Sweat gets past the Giants, honestly.  Should they take a QB?  Absolutely.  But why expect they do a sensible thing?

Just now, PossibleCabbage said:

I don't think Sweat gets past the Giants, honestly.  Should they take a QB?  Absolutely.  But why expect they do a sensible thing?

Right now, I've got a swap between the Jets and Giants.  My projections right now in the top 10 are:

1.) ARI - QB Kyler Murray
2.) SF - EDGE Nick Bosa
3.) NYG - QB Dwayne Haskins
4.) OAK - EDGE Rashan Gary
5.) TB - DT Quinnen Williams
6.) NYJ - OT Jawann Taylor
7.) JAX - WR DK Metcalf
8.) DET - EDGE Montez Sweat
9.) BUF - OT Andre Dillard
10.) DEN - LB Devin White

3 minutes ago, PossibleCabbage said:

They will trade OBJ for a 1st. Then they will trade a 3rd for Josh Rosnen and take a WR and EDGE. Their GM loves pass rushers. 

7 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Right now, I've got a swap between the Jets and Giants.  My projections right now in the top 10 are:

1.) ARI - QB Kyler Murray
2.) SF - EDGE Nick Bosa
3.) NYG - QB Dwayne Haskins
4.) OAK - EDGE Rashan Gary
5.) TB - DT Quinnen Williams
6.) NYJ - OT Jawann Taylor
7.) JAX - WR DK Metcalf
8.) DET - EDGE Montez Sweat
9.) BUF - OT Andre Dillard
10.) DEN - LB Devin White

Josh Allen’s not in your top 10?!?!?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MantyWrestler said:

No no!  You can’t change that now! We get to trade up to 11 and make sure we get him now.  Lol

I do think that NFL teams aren't nearly as high on him as draftnicks are.  Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up going in that 6-9 range.

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

I think you have it backwards.  Andre Dillard isn't anything like Dawkins.

Both better at Pass than they are at Run. Neither power. Dawkins just didnt have the measurables that Dillard did. Neither are rocked up gentleman. Dawkins will play LT for the bills.. that I would put money on.

For sure go back and check it out. These are two guys I've been keeping my eyes on for years. Dont just check the H/W sheet.

Edited by HighCalebR

5 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I do think that NFL teams aren't nearly as high on him as draftnicks are.  Wouldn't surprise me if he ended up going in that 6-9 range.

Man, at 9 I’m moving to get him. Maybe even 6. He’s #2 on my board behind Q. Williams 

• Like 1

Neither here nor there......

But driving around Tampa today - the local sports talk folk were all bummed out the Bucs let Alexander walk (or is that limp?) yet resigned McCoy.
Thinking is this may put Devin White more clearly in focus for them.

Just thought I'd let all those hot to trot for White at 12 know....he may not be there.
How's that for rock solid ambiguity huh? :)

Edited by Leader