2019 Draft Discussion

jleisher

44 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

What positions have great value after pick 20-25 to pick 100 or so? EDGE and IDL?

If I'm drafting and I see value with my 2nd and 3rd picks, I might more heavily weight a premium position that is weaker later in the class.

OT? WR? 

WR almost always. RB. IOL. Safety. The positions with the higher success rates in later rounds

3 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Casserly mocked Cody Ford to us at 12 in his Mock Draft show on the NFL channel. 

*facepalms*

Would be the least athletic OL GB has drafted in basically ever. 8.27 3C and 4.87 shuttle. Just does not seem like a fit for an outside zone run scheme.

3 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

Casserly mocked Cody Ford to us at 12 in his Mock Draft show on the NFL channel. 

*facepalms*

Yeah, a power oriented, somewhat unathletic (for his draft spot) run blocker, who lacks a little in pass pro and weighs more than you would like...............at #12 (sigh).

Charlie, Charlie, what are you thinking when you give the Packers a pick that was a small reach downward on a guy that doesn't appear to fit the Packers scheme (a system where movement and athleticism are key factors). Does he think the Pack are going for a total scheme change there ? 

9 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Would be the least athletic OL GB has drafted in basically ever. 8.27 3C and 4.87 shuttle. Just does not seem like a fit for an outside zone run scheme.

How does this guy have a job? 

He has Taylor Rapp going to us at 30 now too lol. 

10 minutes ago, rcon14 said:

Damn those numbers are pretty surprising to me 

1 minute ago, ReadyToThump said:

Oh really? :P

I just think he's clueless half the time, a whole hour long segment on the NFL channel and that's what he comes up with? 

Man the draft just needs to get here now!

Casserly is probably the worst member of "Big Draft"

Archived