Patrick Mahomes a Football Clinic

Chiefer

Can we give it up to the young gunslinger? 

10 TDS in the first 2 games of the season a NFL record. With 0 interceptions

Many were doubting him, he's interception prone(even though it was like a 3%rate in college), Air Raid doesn't translate, his footwork and mechanics are terrible, Josh Allen is better, etc.

Meanwhile in the NFL he puts on a show. Perfect passes all over the field, in the textbook spots they need to be. 7 different receivers with touchdowns. It's like watching Tecmo Bowl every 5.5 passes is a TD.

I know his defense is ****e, hopefully it gets better when playing Non-HOF QBs, but when you watch the film he looks elite. It's like combining the traits of all-time great QBs and adding Alex Smith safety with the football. 

The next four weeks are a big test, great defenses in Denver, jacksonville and the Rams. Can't wait to see what more he's got in store for the league.

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I love the timing of this thread. He's played amazing so far but he has his first home game coming up against my team. 

Mahomes is the goat. Best arm and hair combo ever. Unflappable. A pros pro and a man's man. Am I doing it right @El ramster??

Humble yourself peasant. You forgot to say he smells like when you first walk into Macy’s  cologne section! Great for the pallet. Eye candy very pleasant on the eyes. He calls the plays not Andy Reid. 

2 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Also really surprised at how well that line is protecting him. Is Cam Erving starting?

At LG. He was not great in preseason, but he was an improvement on bad situation in 2018. The Chiefs are secure enough to trade Paul Ehinger.

J

9 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Can we give it up to the young gunslinger? 

10 TDS in the first 2 games of the season a NFL record. With 0 interceptions

Many were doubting him, he's interception prone(even though it was like a 3%rate in college), Air Raid doesn't translate, his footwork and mechanics are terrible, Josh Allen is better, etc.

Meanwhile in the NFL he puts on a show. Perfect passes all over the field, in the textbook spots they need to be. 7 different receivers with touchdowns. It's like watching Tecmo Bowl every 5.5 passes is a TD.

I know his defense is ****e, hopefully it gets better when playing Non-HOF QBs, but when you watch the film he looks elite. It's like combining the traits of all-time great QBs and adding Alex Smith safety with the football. 

The next four weeks are a big test, great defenses in Denver, jacksonville and the Rams. Can't wait to see what more he's got in store for the league.

Who said this????

Love me some Mahomes. Had high hopes for him early on. 

But people weren’t really “doubting” Mahomes. Some were overtly positive, many were skeptical, some were overtly negative. Being skeptical of a first year starter is par for the course, that doesn’t mean everyone was ready to bury the kid (like they doubt Josh Allen, for instance). Tired of that narrative being pushed by people nowadays. 

This really does come off as a stroking thread though...

Archived