Is Devante Parker a lost cause?

Humble_Beast

18 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

for some reason I can see him lighting up the Raiders.. thinking of dropping Chris Carson for Parker

Hasn't played this year, completely unknown role in the offense, just as  likely to get hurt in the first series and not return as he is to go off. I'm just not sure why you would even risk it. He doesn't offer that great of an upside right now anyway. Feel like there are safer plays. You want to roster him as a flier I get it. Don't know why you would want to risk starting him. But stranger things have certainly happened than Parker having a good game

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hasn't played this year, completely unknown role in the offense, just as  likely to get hurt in the first series and not return as he is to go off. I'm just not sure why you would even risk it. He doesn't offer that great of an upside right now anyway. Feel like there are safer plays. You want to roster him as a flier I get it. Don't know why you would want to risk starting him. But stranger things have certainly happened than Parker having a good game

yeah end of the bench stash In a deep league.... no way I'm starting either

Archived