Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

• 2 weeks later...

Ravens  are no BS and burying the rams. Many coaches would have ran out the clock, not them. More interested in scoring as much as they can in the time that is left on the clock.  NO BS, this team will be a challenge week 17 because ether have gotten better

4 minutes ago, August4th said:

you're lucky

I HATE the snow

i’ve seen it once, this winter, we live on a mountain west of sydney ~60kish and sometimes when it’s super cold it snows at the top, though we aren’t at the top... we trained it there and it was maaaaaaad

also if your username’s your birthday we’ve git something in common bahahaha

4 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i’ve seen it once, this winter, we live on a mountain west of sydney ~60kish and sometimes when it’s super cold it snows at the top, though we aren’t at the top... we trained it there and it was maaaaaaad

also if your username’s your birthday we’ve git something in common bahahaha

I saw a video of kangaroos jumping through snow in Australia and it blew my mind. I had no idea it was possible for it snow down there lol

yeah its my birthday..same for you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, August4th said:

I saw a video of kangaroos jumping through snow in Australia and it blew my mind. I had no idea it was possible for it snow down there lol

yeah its my birthday..same for you?

that it is

yeah we have the snowy mountains down near the state border and like i said it snows at the top of the blue mountains where we are... it’s rare though 

OK, so the Ravens should be resting some starters when we play them. Only to face us again and then lose:PThey have been annihilating everyone, their starters deserve a week off. If we make it to that game vs the Ravens in the playoffs, it could be quite an old school Ravens game , looking forward to that IF it takes place

Something interesting I found on the Ravens and Lamar is that sans the really bad Bengals, they are 0-3 when Lamar has faced a team for a second time. The Chiefs, Chargers, and Browns. 

I just wonder if Lamar's speed and ability takes guys by surprise the first time they see it because they cannot simulate anything like it in practice. Im not saying thats anything or not, but I think it will be interesting to see the playoffs as he is most likely to see teams either a second or third time. 

4 hours ago, Chieferific said:

I really thought their Defense would hold them in check.  I was very wrong. 

The thing is remark Jackson isn't doing anything special. He is very a** ladic and he has a very fast throw. Having said that that side arm throw you has is eventually going to get him into trouble we've seen it with other NFL players.

But what people are not doing is that they're not protecting the for outside of the oftens where the wide receiver set people are attacking him straight off of the edge and he has enough speed to get around them and then the entire outside is open people need to play him wide and 4th him to run inside of the corners and the defensive line that way they can come in towards the defense in tackle him instead of chasing into the sidelines. Also several times last night the more Jackson should have been stopped behind the line on attempted runs and the defense simply let him off the hook with missed tackles they were constantly trying for big hits and forced fumbles even on Ingram and they failed.

None of the passes and there were not many of them folks,  Wear anything that a career backup could not make and I'm not saying that Lamar Jackson is only a career backup what I am saying is that people want to tout him as this prolific passer and the fact is he hasn't actually proven that he is one.

Very few teams has been able to limit Lamar Jackson the Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the teams that could and in that game he turned the ball over multiple times.