16 hours ago, DR43 said:

My five greatest wrestlers of all time:

5. Lou Thesz 

4. The Rock

3. Ric Flair

2. Hulk Hogan

1. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Undertaker or bust

I am by no means an expert on wrestling but basically 1 man was responsible for bring it from all regional circuits to national main stream and that was Andre the Giant. If you  have not seen his documentary on HBO its really good.

NKM sighting. Who would have thought we and the steelers would be watching him in the playoffs . Colts at this point have controlled this game convincingly .

Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but gimme all the Lamar Jackson in the AFC North that you can. They need to play perfect and maintain a top 3 defense to win. Good luck. 

5 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but gimme all the Lamar Jackson in the AFC North that you can. They need to play perfect and maintain a top 3 defense to win. Good luck. 

I was about to say: "The real Lamar Jackson has finally stood up."

10 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

have a hard time imaging the steelers dealing with jackson for 8-10 yr. he'll be a "flash in the pan"

You mean to tell me the quarterback who can’t throw only scored 3 points in a playoff game and the only way they got those 3 was a turnover? 

Weird. Doesn’t seem likely. 

2 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

You mean to tell me the quarterback who can’t throw only scored 3 points in a playoff game and the only way they got those 3 was a turnover? 

What you mean -2 passing yards ain’t gonna cut it? 😂

3 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

he's the 3rd best QB on that team..I think they get more production from RG3 today

What’s really funny to me is that Lamar Jackson saved Harbaughs job. Now, the Ravens are going to be strapped with Jackson and Harbaugh for at least 1 more year. 

That defense better be ready to throw a few shutouts. 

The Ravens handling of the first round baffled me then, but it makes me laugh now. You drafted a TE, to then trade back into the first round to take “your guy” at QB. The Qb is awful at ...ya know, throwing, and the tight end will most likely never reach his drafted potential because of that.