Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

10 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

Could be. I tend to think they are going to let it ride again with Bush as the headliner and find a complimentary piece next year and hope that compliment, the DL health/improvement, and overall healthy off-season will allow him to bounce back. 

I am gonna guess, though, that they will be declining his 5th year option and would tag him if he bounced back. Difference is like $3-4M. Same thing I think they are doing with Edmunds -- no you were not worth the fully guaranteed cost but we have a card in our back pocket to retain your services again anyway. 

Oh I agree Bush will be the main guy...I just think due to Schobert high and easily cuttable $8 mill in potential cap savings they’re gonna replace him. I don’t think Bush is gonna be with the team past next year but they’ll want a solid piece beside him and going forward as well.

• Like 1

Brandon Smith ( LB Penn St.) is a ready made Tomlin player.  young, hyper athletic and does not understand how to play football.  He will blow up the Combine and Tomlin will fall in love. 

I know this is a wild prediction but if they pass on OTs like Cross and Penning I will flip out.

• Like 1

so the browns are in last place this late in the season when the steelers are fielding their worse team in decades, Ravens being struck with massive injuries since the start of the season and the bengals being a upstart team. Are we gonna have to go through another offseason as them being pumped as a top 3 AFC team again?lol

Edited by August4th

Never cared about AB getting a ring and had no problem with the Bucs in general…but I officially wish them nothing but the worst. 

Bell is just the guy who would win a ring with them while playing 3 snaps in the playoffs (and not the super bowl) and tell you how this all went to his plan and how he was patient and took it how HE wanted it. 

Im not here for that. Hope Heinikie takes care of them in the first round this time. 

On 12/22/2021 at 10:34 AM, Dcash4 said:

Never cared about AB getting a ring and had no problem with the Bucs in general…but I officially wish them nothing but the worst. 

Bell is just the guy who would win a ring with them while playing 3 snaps in the playoffs (and not the super bowl) and tell you how this all went to his plan and how he was patient and took it how HE wanted it. 

Im not here for that. Hope Heinikie takes care of them in the first round this time. 

couldn't disagree more!!

ab is an incredibly ****house person on and off the field, bell just has tickets on himself and wanted more money than he was worth, and in a sport where he's playing a position with a tiny shelf life and has agents in his ear saying get more get more can you really blame him? i would much rather see bell win ten rings than have AB have won the ring that he did

I absolutely dislike John Harbaugh because I find him incredibly whinny….but I also find myself so envious of his coaching staff. They have no business sticking with the Rams talent wise or being a 2pt conversion away from beating the Packers without Lamar….yet…here they are. 

They are well prepared. They have good game plans. They counter teams schematically (how dare they?!?!?). And John himself uses his super power on special teams.

I know Greg Roman angers Ravens fans beyond belief, but this staff knows how to get their team in a position to win.