Official TAST - This A'int Steelers Talk Thread

43M

2 hours ago, August4th said:

sounds like A-rod is ready to move on from GB. said he does not want to be part of a rebuilt and GB salary cap situation is a disaster . I lowkey can see the Lions winning that div if A-rod leaves. NFC north will be filled with rebuilding teams

If Watson goes to Minny, they’re the favorite. That division will be the worst in the game if Rodgers leaves and Minnesota doesn’t land a big fish QB. 

15 minutes ago, August4th said:

so many young ELITE QB's in the AFC right now. I still think we can compete in this new landscape, but its going to look a lot more like the 90s, than the 00's ben era. I can see us being a Tennessee  if we don't land a elite QB type.

Tennessee is kinda why I'm so big on building out the line over getting a QB.  I feel there's a good number of QB's out there in dire need of a fresh start.

• Like 1

So... Who's in charge of these forums these days? I stopped coming to the site after I suddenly one day got IP banned and had no idea why. Tried to contact Webby and everything; but to no prevail.

Stubbled across the bookmark today and decided to try to log in... and it worked. Pure madness.

Any of the OG's still here?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

So... Who's in charge of these forums these days? I stopped coming to the site after I suddenly one day got IP banned and had no idea why. Tried to contact Webby and everything; but to no prevail.

Stubbled across the bookmark today and decided to try to log in... and it worked. Pure madness.

Yeah, and we had a good thing going until they let the riffraff, like you, back in lol

9 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

MOsteelers....jebrick/43M...myself are still around here, might be missing another 1 or 2.

• Like 1