Broncos @ Ravens

Giants @ Texans

Chargers @ Rams

Bears @ Cardinals

Cowboys @ Seahawks

Patriots @ Lions

Steelers @ Buccaneers

Season record: 9-6

NYJ 19  @ CLE 20 - The Browns really should be 2-0 already after having faced both PITT and NO.  I think they finally find a way to get a win over the rookie-led Jets.
NO 32 @ ATL 35 - Atlanta/New Orleans is one of the better rivalries in the NFL and these teams always play close.  I give Atlanta the edge just because its at home.
CIN 17 @ CAR 10 - Still not buying the Bengals but I have more faith in Carolina's inability to have back-to-back winning seasons under Cam.
SF 27 @ KC 37 - I think Mahomes is coming back down to earth in a big way at some point soon but SF's defense may not be the best unit to break through against him.
OAK 17 @ MIA 24 - I know Raiders fans still think they should've beat the Broncos last week but I maintain that winning is not really the priority this year for Gruden as they rebuild.
BUF 3 @ MIN 31 - Minnesota is another team I think is vastly overrated but there isn't a team in the NFL I wouldn't pick over the Bills this year, who may end up going 0-16.
IND 29 @ PHI 27 - Wentz is back but so is Luck, and Luck has had two games and a training camp to shake the rust off.  I wouldn't expect too much from Wentz in his first start back.
GB 30 @ WAS 23 - Still think GB is mostly just Aaron Rodgers with a few weapons but Washington looked really shaky last week and Rodgers is not the best QB to "get right" against.
TEN 6 @ JAX 19 - DUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAL!  Seriously, if Bortles can play even half as good as he did against the Pats the Jags are going to easily win this game.  Still a big "if" though.
DEN 24 @ BAL 16 - I've been high on both of these teams so this is really a bit of a toss up for me.  Picking the Broncos because I like Keenum better than Flacco right now.
NYG 13 @ HOU 31 - The Giants look destined to get another top-5 pick next year at this rate.  They just don't look close to competitive yet.
LAC28 @ LAR 30 - The Rams are one of the best teams in football right now but they haven't played anybody yet.  LAC can't ever stay out of their own way though so I give it to LA.....Rams.
CHI 17 @ ARI 0 - Still don't see anything compelling about the Bears this year besides a nice defense and figure they still don't have a winning record this year.  But its the Cards.
DAL 21 @ SEA 14 - Russ simply can't beat teams all by himself (unless its the Cardinals or Bills). Dallas ain't great but they should have enough to beat the dried out husk of the Seahawks.
NE 34 @ DET 38 - Taking a flier on this one. Patricia might be able to help Stafford torch that NE defense and if he does, Detroit can win. Maybe? Probably not...                                                PIT 28 @ TB 30 - Fitzmagic keeps it rolling against one of the most putrid defenses in the NFL right now.  Seriously, the Steelers are in total disarray (and I like piling on).

21 hours ago, evilflamingo said:

Jets @ Browns

Saints @ Falcons

Bengals @ Panthers

49ers @ Chiefs

Raiders @ Dolphins

Bills @ Vikings

Colts @ Eagles

Titans @ Jaguars

Broncos @ Ravens

Giants @ Texans

Chargers @ Rams

Bears @ Cardinals

Cowboys @ Seahawks

Patriots @ Lions

Steelers @ Buccaneers

Season record: 18-10-2

1 minute ago, INbengalfan said:

Missed the packers Skins Game.

Packers @ Redskins

Plus the picks from above

Jets @ Browns

Saints @ Falcons

Bengals @ Panthers

49ers @ Chiefs

Raiders @ Dolphins

Bills @ Vikings

Colts @ Eagles

Titans @ Jaguars

Broncos @ Ravens

Giants @ Texans

Chargers @ Rams

Bears @ Cardinals

Cowboys @ Seahawks

Patriots @ Lions

Steelers @ Buccaneers

Season record: 18-10-2

7 hours ago, megatechpc said:

NYJ 19  @ CLE 20 - The Browns really should be 2-0 already after having faced both PITT and NO.  I think they finally find a way to get a win over the rookie-led Jets.
NO 32 @ ATL 35 - Atlanta/New Orleans is one of the better rivalries in the NFL and these teams always play close.  I give Atlanta the edge just because its at home.
CIN 17 @ CAR 10 - Still not buying the Bengals but I have more faith in Carolina's inability to have back-to-back winning seasons under Cam.
SF 27 @ KC 37 - I think Mahomes is coming back down to earth in a big way at some point soon but SF's defense may not be the best unit to break through against him.
OAK 17 @ MIA 24 - I know Raiders fans still think they should've beat the Broncos last week but I maintain that winning is not really the priority this year for Gruden as they rebuild.
BUF 3 @ MIN 31 - Minnesota is another team I think is vastly overrated but there isn't a team in the NFL I wouldn't pick over the Bills this year, who may end up going 0-16.
IND 29 @ PHI 27 - Wentz is back but so is Luck, and Luck has had two games and a training camp to shake the rust off.  I wouldn't expect too much from Wentz in his first start back.
GB 30 @ WAS 23 - Still think GB is mostly just Aaron Rodgers with a few weapons but Washington looked really shaky last week and Rodgers is not the best QB to "get right" against.
TEN 6 @ JAX 19 - DUUUUUUUVAAAAAAAL!  Seriously, if Bortles can play even half as good as he did against the Pats the Jags are going to easily win this game.  Still a big "if" though.
DEN 24 @ BAL 16 - I've been high on both of these teams so this is really a bit of a toss up for me.  Picking the Broncos because I like Keenum better than Flacco right now.
NYG 13 @ HOU 31 - The Giants look destined to get another top-5 pick next year at this rate.  They just don't look close to competitive yet.
LAC28 @ LAR 30 - The Rams are one of the best teams in football right now but they haven't played anybody yet.  LAC can't ever stay out of their own way though so I give it to LA.....Rams.
CHI 17 @ ARI 0 - Still don't see anything compelling about the Bears this year besides a nice defense and figure they still don't have a winning record this year.  But its the Cards.
DAL 21 @ SEA 14 - Russ simply can't beat teams all by himself (unless its the Cardinals or Bills). Dallas ain't great but they should have enough to beat the dried out husk of the Seahawks.
NE 34 @ DET 38 - Taking a flier on this one. Patricia might be able to help Stafford torch that NE defense and if he does, Detroit can win. Maybe? Probably not...                                                PIT 28 @ TB 30 - Fitzmagic keeps it rolling against one of the most putrid defenses in the NFL right now.  Seriously, the Steelers are in total disarray (and I like piling on).

I actually like these picks a lot.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:15 PM, kingseanjohn said:

NYJ at CLE

I’ll do the rest later. 

NO @ ATL
CIN @ CAR
SF @ KC
OAK @ MIA - my candidate for a tie this week
BUF @ MIN
IND @ PHI
GB @ WAS - If Rodgers starts, otherwise WAS
TEN @ JAX