Week 3 GDT: THE RESURRECTION The Wentzylvania Ginger Jesus's (1-1) vs the Indianapolis Reich's (1-1)

EaglesPeteC

I hope Peters is able to play and play the whole game! Of all the players missing/out, he's the most important.

Yes it be nice for Alshon , Ajayi and Sproles to be on the field but I'd like Carson to survive his 1st week back! Not having to worry about Little V watching his blindside might make him less inclined to take off.

Hope the Defense comes to play? 

39 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I hope Peters is able to play and play the whole game! Of all the players missing/out, he's the most important.

Yes it be nice for Alshon , Ajayi and Sproles to be on the field but I'd like Carson to survive his 1st week back! Not having to worry about Little V watching his blindside might make him less inclined to take off.

Hope the Defense comes to play? 

I hope a philly fan domes him with a battery. Because philly fans are dumb and dont deserve nice things. 

Edit - I dont actually hope that. He is a good guy and i dont wish injury on him.

Brandon Graham on Colts RT Joe Haeg: “From what I see so far, it’s going to be a good day.” 

With the Colts missing their starting LT, Jack Doyle and Graham being so confident i`m thinking the Eagles D line is going to eat! We are pretty bad at covering rub routes and quick slants though but hopefully with Hicks and Bradham back they can help out enough over the middle

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

jeffrey not playing tomorrow expected back next week 

Like Wentz I have no problem taking any and all lumps the first part of the season so long as Alshon is healthy from next week on out.

No need Rushing anyone back to soon. Just sucks we have so many at the same time.

Wentz, Alshon, Sproles, Ajayi, Wallace, Hollins, Peters. That's damn near all of our playmakers outside Ertz/Agholor. People wonder why we're not clicking on all cylinders yet? That's your reason!

Archived