Potential Trades? Jourdan Lewis?

Texas_OutLaw7

Through two games Lewis has seen one defensive snap and several ST snaps. It is really clear this is Kris' doing - and the height requirement is very real with him.

So this begs the question: Do you trade Lewis? If so, for what at a minimum?

Are their any players in the league you'd like to realistically trade for?

Anyone else in Dallas you'd like to trade away if the value is right?

2 hours ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Through two games Lewis has seen one defensive snap and several ST snaps. It is really clear this is Kris' doing - and the height requirement is very real with him.

So this begs the question: Do you trade Lewis? If so, for what at a minimum?

Are their any players in the league you'd like to realistically trade for?

Anyone else in Dallas you'd like to trade away if the value is right?

my question is what kind of trade value would he even have? in a package deal for ET would be nice.

The Cowboys shopped him at the end of the pre-season. Ended out moving Ward instead. I feel like they'd be open to moving him before the end of October if a team made a decent offer. They really like Donovan Olumba on the practice squad, and I think they'd feel comfortable with him as their fourth corner.

8 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Problem lies, if we don’t occasionally showcase him, Will he garnish any interest? 1 Snap in 2 games isn’t much tape to show someone

He's looked terrible so far in the scheme. Every time he got on the field in preseason he was getting burned. Best not to tarnish his decent rep.

Idk what it is, because it was fairly obvious last year, in last year's scheme, he was 2nd only to Chido(I thought he was first most the year, until Chido was healthy and then it was close).

BUT in last year's defense Lewis BEAT Anthony Brown no question.

It's obvious which scheme is better. I take Kris Richards scheme every day of the week even if it requires Heath and Frazior at CB. I don't care who makes the scheme work. It's night and day.

Lewis has proven that he can play though. In fact he can play better than any of our CBs. 

Just not in our current system. 

Archived