onejayhawk

Week 3 GDT: SF @ KC

Let's get this started.

The power polls are out and the Chiefs have risen in the ranks. The Chiefs are third in the RCP averages--(ESPN, 3), (NFL.com, 4), (USA Today, 3).

Let's go with reality pic instead of posed.

J

chiefs+sexy-sports-fans-9.jpg

Edited by onejayhawk

It's the home opener at a time, where it feels like we're on an all time high as fans. Although i favour to see a great defense, it's just so much fun to see this offense stepping out there and making play after play to get us fans excited. I think this sunday will be something special if the team enters the stadium for the first time and Mahomes steps on the field at Arrowhead.

Besides the Rapoport report a few days ago, is there any news on Berry?

Jones was a beast last week (again). If Houston and whoever mans the other side could get just a bit more pressure ... a TINY bit ... 

Houston needs to start playing up To his contract and Sutton needs to stop dropping him into a useless zone. 

22 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Houston needs to start playing up To his contract and Sutton needs to stop dropping him into a useless zone. 

With our offense so hot, you'd think our defensive players would be so excited that some would actually outperform. Houston should be at the top of this list. Is he getting double/triple team attention?

Expecting Mahomes to continue his record breaking performance against a bad team in the 49ers. 

I’ll say he goes 22/28, 334 yards, 5 TD’s in a Chiefs blowout 

3 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

With our offense so hot, you'd think our defensive players would be so excited that some would actually outperform. Houston should be at the top of this list. Is he getting double/triple team attention?

I don’t see him getting anymore attention than Jones/Ford get.  He’s not rushing enough, but at the same time he hasn’t been nearly as good.  Still great at containment, but his ability to generate pressure when givin the opportunity has gotten worse.   One could say Houston is the type of player that needs to wear down the opposing OL, but he still isn’t where he needs to be.

I think KC’s defense has a coming out party. SF just doesn’t have the weapons to keep up point for point with Mahomes and Co. as good as Jimmy G is he just doesn’t have the weapons. 

It's time for Reid's offense to shine for the Wolfpack. First home game. Put on a show Chiefs!!

Chiefs 31, 49'ers 16

TD Chiefs. Hunt runs it easily in and the Sausage almost with his 2nd TD this season. He was just 1 yard to short.

What was that .. two blown defensive plays and ... booom ...

well, and a nice hold on Ford I think ...looked like he gets his jersey ripped off.

Yep. Very poorly played by the Defense.

Tyreek with a really nice catch.

Edit: What a play by Mahomes B|

Edited by Edge