Week 3 GDT: SF @ KC

onejayhawk

It's the home opener at a time, where it feels like we're on an all time high as fans. Although i favour to see a great defense, it's just so much fun to see this offense stepping out there and making play after play to get us fans excited. I think this sunday will be something special if the team enters the stadium for the first time and Mahomes steps on the field at Arrowhead.

Besides the Rapoport report a few days ago, is there any news on Berry?

22 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Houston needs to start playing up To his contract and Sutton needs to stop dropping him into a useless zone. 

With our offense so hot, you'd think our defensive players would be so excited that some would actually outperform. Houston should be at the top of this list. Is he getting double/triple team attention?

3 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

With our offense so hot, you'd think our defensive players would be so excited that some would actually outperform. Houston should be at the top of this list. Is he getting double/triple team attention?

I don’t see him getting anymore attention than Jones/Ford get.  He’s not rushing enough, but at the same time he hasn’t been nearly as good.  Still great at containment, but his ability to generate pressure when givin the opportunity has gotten worse.   One could say Houston is the type of player that needs to wear down the opposing OL, but he still isn’t where he needs to be.

Archived