Week 3 GDT: SF @ KC

onejayhawk

On 9/20/2018 at 1:51 PM, DalCowboyzRule said:

Expecting Mahomes to continue his record breaking performance against a bad team in the 49ers. 

I’ll say he goes 22/28, 334 yards, 5 TD’s in a Chiefs blowout 

On pace for 504 yards and 6 TD’s at half so yeah.

But y’all will pull him soon unfortunately. 

Either way B|

I was watching the Dallas game. There was another call of the stupid rule that a defender cannot land on the QB. In that case, it cost Dallas the ball because of the roughing the passer 1st down. The Garropolo injury is significant in that Nelson gave the hit and just stood there.

J

Mahomes scares me  when he runs. He's gotta work on that slide of his and go down early. He did ok yesterday but teams want  an opportunity to knock him out of the game. We got a "roughing the passer"/"illegal contact" penalty yesterday against SF.

PM becomes a target when running. Injury/concussion becomes a high probability. It's a matter of playing SMART and not playing MACHO.

There is a nice article at Pride about the NFL record for most different players catching a TD pass. The record is 13. So far PM II has 9.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2018/9/24/17896024/can-patrick-mahomes-throw-touchdown-passes-to-14-different-chiefs

So far, two TE, three RB, four WR. Spencer Ware, Marcus Kemp and Damien Williams are known pass catchers. Frankly, Anthony Sherman is not but he is on the field most downs. In any event, those three still leave us one short.

J

Archived