Space Jam: A New Legacy - July 16th

RamRod

I hope that a central plotline in this movie is LeBron deferring to Elmer Fudd during crunch-time, him failing, and then subtly throwing his teammates under the bus at the conclusion of the game.

Let's be honest, this film won't be nearly as good based upon the sheer "Jordan gambling references" throughout the film with the real life subtlety. 

On 2/26/2019 at 10:55 PM, Tyty said:

Should’ve had it with Kyrie Irving and had the looney tunes give him the ultimatum of recognizing the earth as not flat or be sent to Moron mountain 

And then Uncle Drew shows up to play for the Monstars.

On 2/27/2019 at 3:54 PM, Manny/Patrick said:

I’m sure Lebron wants to use it, that way he can deflect all the blame to him if the movie sucks or his acting is below par

Well, thats pretty much a slam dunk....no pun intended....okay it was.

On 2/27/2019 at 6:34 AM, MWil23 said:

I hope that a central plotline in this movie is LeBron deferring to Elmer Fudd during crunch-time, him failing, and then subtly throwing his teammates under the bus at the conclusion of the game.

Let's be honest, this film won't be nearly as good based upon the sheer "Jordan gambling references" throughout the film with the real life subtlety. 

I just googled 'Jordan gambling'... whoa 

• Like 1

On 2/27/2019 at 9:34 AM, MWil23 said:

Lebron does everything in his power to control the narrative. He will never let that happen lol 

• 2 years later...
41 minutes ago, RamRod said:

LeBron here doesn't look good either. Not like either are anything spectacular given they're athletes first, not professionally trained actors.

He was legitimately good and funny in Trainwreck, but I do agree that him in a leading role that needs to be more than comic relief will be, uummm, a struggle.