Space Jam: A New Legacy - July 16th

RamRod

17 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

They're kids movies. The first one, without nostalgia glasses, is not a good movie. Just has a bomb *** soundtrack and an amazing Bill Murray cameo that improves the ending.

I'd say they're about the same in regards to actual quality. I prefer the first because I grew up with it, but this one is on the same level.

the first one was a classic. lol granted i was 6 when it came out, it aged over time. 

On 7/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Deadpulse said:

I liked the MBJ misdirect (although I could tell it was him right away, idk why but I can recognize his head anywhere). I do wish they couldve had a brief MJ cameo. 

I'm the same way.  He has very distinct ears. 

I didn’t hate it, prob cause low expectations. I don’t have love for bron anymore really cause his obnoxious flopping (hate flopping in any sport). It’s a mindless fun movie for kids, kinda felt like it was trying to be ready player one. Bron and MJ were both stiff at acting but SJ will always be rewatchable cause of nostalgia. I have nothing really to bring me back to this one outside of my kids wanting to watch again. 

On 7/17/2021 at 2:34 PM, Deadpulse said:

I liked the MBJ misdirect (although I could tell it was him right away, idk why but I can recognize his head anywhere). I do wish they couldve had a brief MJ cameo. 

E6tQdaTWUAA1OLg?format=jpg&name=900x900