Shawn Lauvao Injured and will miss time

Doc Draper

Maybe we will have someone that can block better this week... Last week couldn't have been any worse. The interior of our line (and the right side) was leaking like a sieve.

I would instantly put him on IR and bring up Geron to be our swing tackle and put Nsekhe at LG. (I know the idea of Geron playing is scary, but hopefully Trent can stay healthy. It a waste to have our 4th/5th best o-lineman (Nsekhe) riding the bench.

32 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Maybe we will have someone that can block better this week... Last week couldn't have been any worse. The interior of our line (and the right side) was leaking like a sieve.

I would instantly put him on IR and bring up Geron to be our swing tackle and put Nsekhe at LG. (I know the idea of Geron playing is scary, but hopefully Trent can stay healthy. It a waste to have our 4th/5th best o-lineman (Nsekhe) riding the bench.

Yes, it’s been a waste to have Nsekhe on the bench since 2015. I’ll never understand why we haven’t given him a full offseason to practice at LG.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:
2 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

I don’t understand how he hasn’t left 

He hasn’t earned the chance to be an unrestricted free agent, he’s been restricted the last two years. I think next year he’ll be unrestricted and gone. 

Two years ago he was ERFA (he couldn't negotiate with anyone but the Redskins once they tendered him). This past year, he was tendered as a RFA (at a 2nd round level), so there was no interest in signing him.

Next year, he can walk, but he'll also be 33.

Archived