Chiefer

Eric Berry Still Not Practicing

He'll probably play a bit later in the season, I'm more concerned about whether he'll be the same when he comes back.  This isnt like the cancer where once he got rid of it he was good, this is something that could potentially hinder him for the rest of his career

Eric Berry is the #1 reason why the Chiefs are the team I would want to win the Super Bowl (if not the Panthers ofc), so I hope he's able to come back soon.

I have a feeling this situation is going to turn full Andrew Luck. Don't think that Achilles is coming back. At least fully. You have to wonder if this may be the end of the line for him already. Would be unfortunate. He's basically 1 of 2/3 actually good Safeties left in the league....

That defense is just not the same without him... Its a shame if its the end of the road for him. He's a HOF talent that just missed a lot of time with injuries.

He seems like such a good guy. Hoping he gets healthy enough to come back and still play good. 

On 20-9-2018 at 5:37 AM, Nex_Gen said:

I have a feeling this situation is going to turn full Andrew Luck. Don't think that Achilles is coming back. At least fully. You have to wonder if this may be the end of the line for him already. Would be unfortunate. He's basically 1 of 2/3 actually good Safeties left in the league....

Maybe if you're stuck in 2013 but I'd say there are plenty of good safety's in the league. Sure, it might be lacking compared to the top heavy years of Dawkings, Reed and Polumalu but it isn't horrible right now.