Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

11 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Man oh man enough with the Trubisky Pro Bowl stuff. He made the Pro Bowl because of the result of one game & the fact that he was the QB of a 12-4 team so the perception was he was a big reason for that (he wasn't). 

Also, Shaheen never had 7 TD's in a single year. He may never have 7 TD's for the rest of his miserable career.

I was being sarcastic with the Pro bowl thing. He didn't deserve to go to that at all lol

And I swore that he lead the team in TDs his rookie year, but it must've been Ant Miller the next year. I'll look it up before posting next time.

4 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

I was being sarcastic with the Pro bowl thing. He didn't deserve to go to that at all lol

And I swore that he lead the team in TDs his rookie year, but it must've been Ant Miller the next year. I'll look it up before posting next time.

You're right on Miller IIRC. Burton was one TD short of Miller's team lead I believe

Just now, beardown3231 said:

You're right on Miller IIRC. Burton was one TD short of Miller's team lead I believe

Something like that. Not important.

Does anyone think there's any chance Shaheen is on the week 1 roster? He'd need to absolutely ball out in the preseason and show much improved blocking to be worth a spot, yeah?

1 hour ago, The_Romen said:

Does anyone think there's any chance Shaheen is on the week 1 roster? He'd need to absolutely ball out in the preseason and show much improved blocking to be worth a spot, yeah?

Nope.  This offseason we signed Jimmy Graham, there were trade rumors about him right before the draft, then they draft a TE with their first pick.  He gone.

8 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Nope.  This offseason we signed Jimmy Graham, there were trade rumors about him right before the draft, then they draft a TE with their first pick.  He gone.

We can only hope 🙏 does he last through the off-season?

3 hours ago, The_Romen said:

Honestly he shouldn’t be on the roster now. His spot should go to someone who actually has a chance to make the team. At best going into camp he’s behind Kmet, Graham, Harris, Braunecker, Horsted and probably Holtz. At best. How many meaningful reps is he even going to get in the preseason? With what he’s owed for 2020 being < $1M over the minimum it’s not even worth the risk that he could again injure himself in camp and we have to eat that dead money all season. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, CBears019 said:

Say all you want about the Bears draft, their QB situation, coaching staff, etc....at least they haven't gotten on board this train of hideous new uniforms.  Those new Rams ones are just awful.

If they wouldn't have put odd lines in the helmet horns & made their numbers two-toned, I'd like them... but they did and I can't unsee it

6 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Say all you want about the Bears draft, their QB situation, coaching staff, etc....at least they haven't gotten on board this train of hideous new uniforms.  Those new Rams ones are just awful.

They look like they work at IKEA. 

• Like 2