Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

8 hours ago, CBears019 said:

Say all you want about the Bears draft, their QB situation, coaching staff, etc....at least they haven't gotten on board this train of hideous new uniforms.  Those new Rams ones are just awful.

They look like the basic option 1 on a Madden craete-a-team or something haha. I was wondering a few weeks ago who has the crown of worst unis in the NFL since the Bucs changed their's... well congrats Rams!

7 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

They look like the basic option 1 on a Madden craete-a-team or something haha. I was wondering a few weeks ago who has the crown of worst unis in the NFL since the Bucs changed their's... well congrats Rams!

I actually like what the Bucs did with theirs, same with the Chargers.  Not a fan of the Pats new unis, I loved their old ones.  The Browns are never going to have good uniforms.  Mixing brown and orange only looks decent when its a Thanksgiving decoration.  But these Rams ones are just laughably bad.

5 hours ago, CBears019 said:

I actually like what the Bucs did with theirs, same with the Chargers.  Not a fan of the Pats new unis, I loved their old ones.  The Browns are never going to have good uniforms.  Mixing brown and orange only looks decent when its a Thanksgiving decoration.  But these Rams ones are just laughably bad.

Oh yeah I meant the Bucs old ones were the worst in the NFL until they changed them, I think their new ones are ok, played it safe but understandable with how bad the last ones were. With you on the Chargers, I think they're my favourite of the new ones. Don't like the Falcons new ones either, but those Rams ones are something else...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RJ_11 said:

Oh yeah I meant the Bucs old ones were the worst in the NFL until they changed them, I think their new ones are ok, played it safe but understandable with how bad the last ones were. With you on the Chargers, I think they're my favourite of the new ones. Don't like the Falcons new ones either, but those Rams ones are something else...

Forgot about the Falcons.  Yeah those are also rough.

13 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

SF and Miami should make their current throwbacks their full time uniform

Forgot about SF, also classics.

I loved the old Dolphins uniforms.  Their new ones with the lighter green just looks weak to me.  

Best: Bears, Raiders, Packers (ugly but iconic), Chargers, Bills, Steelers, 49ers, Panthers, Cowboys, Saints, Dolphins, Ravens

Rams are easily the worst now that Tampa changed. The Jets aren't terrible, but they're not great. Seattle is okay.

Three teams need to go back to their throwbacks: Tampa, Atlanta and Philly.

3 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

Best: Bears, Raiders, Packers (ugly but iconic), Chargers, Bills, Steelers, 49ers, Panthers, Cowboys, Saints, Dolphins, Ravens

Rams are easily the worst now that Tampa changed. The Jets aren't terrible, but they're not great. Seattle is okay.

Yeah SEA is ok, but i was a much bigger fan of their uniforms back in the Shaun Alexander/Matt Hasselbeck day’s.

13 minutes ago, The_Romen said:

I wayyy prefer their 70s uni. Thats a top 5 uniform to me.

They should go back to that one. Even Russell Wilson proposed it

1 hour ago, The_Romen said:

Bengals, Falcons, Cardinals, Jags and Panthers are all worse than the Rams ones imo

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

Bengals, Falcons, Cardinals, Jags and Panthers are all worse than the Rams ones imo

Bengals are boring but not bad. Falcons have the stupid gradient but besides that I don't hate them. Cards are boring and Jags I think are actually kinda nice. I dig their colors.

Panthers are one of my favorites in all of sports lol