Sign in to follow this  
Tyty

Random Bears THOTs

Fun fact, IF the bears go to the super bowl Matt Nagy will pass Marc Trestman and John Fox on the wins column for bears head coaches.

On 01/01/2019 at 12:53 AM, BearDownTexas said:

Fun fact, IF the bears go to the super bowl Matt Nagy will pass Marc Trestman and John Fox on the wins column for bears head coaches.

That is honestly hilarious 😂 

8 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

That is honestly hilarious 😂 

I just realized that meant their total wins, not just in their first year.

giphy.gif

I'm seriously conflicted about this @BearDownTexas

If we do move on from Howard it's very good news Miles Sanders declared...perfect back for this scheme.

48 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

If we do move on from Howard it's very good news Miles Sanders declared...perfect back for this scheme.

Any chance he's there in the 3rd round?

4 hours ago, Sugashane said:

I just realized that meant their total wins, not just in their first year.

giphy.gif

I'm seriously conflicted about this @BearDownTexas

If it makes you feel better without those two guys we wouldn't have the roster we have now or the appreciation of the season we are having.

12 hours ago, Pool said:

All depends on how he runs in my opinion...if it's 4.5s the maybe...in the 4.4s and he is gone by early 2nd.

15 hours ago, Pool said:

Bryce Love might be

Bears have 4 first team all pros:  Kyle Fuller, Eddie Jackson, Khalil Mack, and Tarik Cohen (as a PR).  Probably would have snubbed Cohen myself with all the muffs he's had, but still, great to see. 

Interestingly, the Bears have 3 first team all pros on defense, the Chiefs have 3 on offense.  Would be fun to see the "Unstoppable force" vs the "Unmovable Object" as well as a Master vs Apprentice narrative going into the superb owl.

19 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Bears have 4 first team all pros:  Kyle Fuller, Eddie Jackson, Khalil Mack, and Tarik Cohen (as a PR).  Probably would have snubbed Cohen myself with all the muffs he's had, but still, great to see. 

Interestingly, the Bears have 3 first team all pros on defense, the Chiefs have 3 on offense.  Would be fun to see the "Unstoppable force" vs the "Unmovable Object" as well as a Master vs Apprentice narrative going into the superb owl.

Bears Chargers is my super bowl prediction

21 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Nagy seems to be figuring out Howard.  Might not need to move on.  Unless he is too expensive.

38 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Bears Chargers is my super bowl prediction

I'm not making any predictions, the Rams and the Saints are both very tough.  Don't even want to look past this week, though.  Hopefully Nagy and the Bears aren't, either.  One week at a time.  If I had to lay odds, I'd unfortunately guess that this isn't the Bears year, but I hope I'm very wrong on that.

9 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Bryce Love might be

Love can't stay healthy which is an issue.