Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

From what I remember Jackson suffered one leg break...Love seems to be banged up a lot.

Jackson also tore his ACL early in college. Just the severity of his injuries caused concerns. 

I'm not banging the table or anything, but if he is there in the 4th I'd be very happy to absorb the risk for so little cost. 

Whatever happens tomorrow, I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you.  It's been really rewarding to spend the last couple years learning about football, arguing and getting a good laugh with you all on this board. 

And now, it's real, and we have a winning team to pull for tomorrow. It sounds weird to say you earned it, but you did. It's been a lot of analyzing, researching and most of all hoping, and patience has been rewarded. 

So have fun tomorrow, don't toss your kids too high if the Bears win, and don't mope if they lose. 

Bear down!

• Like 2

On 1/3/2019 at 4:44 PM, Pool said:

Any chance he's there in the 3rd round?

If not, give me Elijah Holyfield, Devin Singletary, Trayveon Williams or Darrell Henderson & I'm a happy guy.

On 1/4/2019 at 8:16 AM, chisoxguy7 said:

Bryce Love might be never healthy again

Fixed

Edited by beardown3231

2 hours ago, RunningVaccs said:

Whatever happens tomorrow, I just wanted to say good luck, we're all counting on you.  It's been really rewarding to spend the last couple years learning about football, arguing and getting a good laugh with you all on this board. 

And now, it's real, and we have a winning team to pull for tomorrow. It sounds weird to say you earned it, but you did. It's been a lot of analyzing, researching and most of all hoping, and patience has been rewarded. 

So have fun tomorrow, don't toss your kids too high if the Bears win, and don't mope if they lose. 

Bear down!

Well, damn. We'll still be here dude. Win or lose...:D

17 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Darrell Henderson looks like a perfect fit in this offense. He might be slightly undersized but he has balance, quickness, and receiving skills to be an every down back IMO.

I really like Henderson...dude is so explosive...as you said the only question mark is size.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, abstract_thought said:

Darrell Henderson looks like a perfect fit in this offense. He might be slightly undersized but he has balance, quickness, and receiving skills to be an every down back IMO.

I don't think he'll be there when the Bears pick though.

Next year Nagys going to need to be significantly bolder in his offensive playcalling. He was waaaay too conservative in almost every game, mostly dink and dunk and being careful and it cost us a few games. It cost us against the packers, the ****ing dolphins, and the eagles and enabled a lot of teams to almost catch back up to us when we should’ve taken each game running. Open the offense up, take shots, get Tru comfortable putting it downfield. Enough with the stupid screens and 2 yard plays. We have a lot of potential moving forward and we’re not going to get anywhere by trying to be the Patriots. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Two random Bears thoughts:

The first is some new numbers have been confirmed (I'm a numbers nerd)

#13 Marvin Hall

#21 Haha Clinton-Dix

#24 Buster Skrine

#25 Mike Davis

#32 David Montgomery

#38 Kerrith Whyte

#84 Cordarrelle Patterson

#88 Riley Ridley

The other thought is does anyone follow Kevin White on Instagram? I think his story yesterday showed he'd had his gap tooth fixed :( what have you done to him Arizona? You've changed Kev, man.