Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

29 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:

The other thought is does anyone follow Kevin White on Instagram? I think his story yesterday showed he'd had his gap tooth fixed :( what have you done to him Arizona? You've changed Kev, man.

That's disappointing. He could have been the second coming of Strahan... minus the success in the NFL. 

26 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

That's disappointing. He could have been the second coming of Strahan... minus the success in the NFL. 

It's not confirmed but it sure looked like it. Best smile in the NFL has been ruined. He might end up getting tried out as a pass rusher to be fair with the 45 WRs the Cards drafted. 15 sack season, we had him scouted all wrong.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Two random Bears thoughts:

The first is some new numbers have been confirmed (I'm a numbers nerd)

#13 Marvin Hall

#21 Haha Clinton-Dix

#24 Buster Skrine

#25 Mike Davis

#32 David Montgomery

#38 Kerrith Whyte

#84 Cordarrelle Patterson

#88 Riley Ridley

The other thought is does anyone follow Kevin White on Instagram? I think his story yesterday showed he'd had his gap tooth fixed :( what have you done to him Arizona? You've changed Kev, man.

That's funny bc when I was watching Whyte KOR he reminded me a lot of Manning

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

That's funny bc when I was watching Whyte KOR he reminded me a lot of Manning

Kerrith Whyte ran a 4.37, Peyton Manning ran a 4.8. They’re not all that similar 

7 hours ago, Tyty said:

Kerrith Whyte ran a 4.37, Peyton Manning ran a 4.8. They’re not all that similar 

But Manning was still fast enough to make a throw and be the downfield receiver on the same play.

It's true.  I read it on the internet.

Randomly watching an arena football video game from 2006 and noticed the name Matt Nagy as one of the better players in the league lol. Don’t know how I didn’t know Nagy played arena football but it’s kinda hilarious 

Wasn't really sure where else to post this, but apparently Quinten Rollins-CB is coming in as a vet, to tryout at the rookie minicamp this weekend..

What in the world happened to his career? If I'm remembering the right guy, I actually thought he might develop into something at the NFL level.

5 hours ago, Epyon said:

Wasn't really sure where else to post this, but apparently Quinten Rollins-CB is coming in as a vet, to tryout at the rookie minicamp this weekend..

What in the world happened to his career? If I'm remembering the right guy, I actually thought he might develop into something at the NFL level.

Looks like we're definitely in the market for a vet back-up at CB with Kayvon Webster coming in for a tryout the other day and now Rollins. It makes sense I suppose with the big lack of experience at outside corner behind Fuller and Prince. CB is gonna be so crowded this off-season is one of the vets gets signed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RJ_11 said:

Looks like we're definitely in the market for a vet back-up at CB with Kayvon Webster coming in for a tryout the other day and now Rollins. It makes sense I suppose with the big lack of experience at outside corner behind Fuller and Prince. CB is gonna be so crowded this off-season is one of the vets gets signed.

Actually utndoesnt mean anything we have 2 rookie WRs who the coaches really want to see and evaluate.  So you bring 2 vet CBs in to get a better look

Our first two picks were not ‘momentum changers’ as Jimmy Johnson to call them.  

I think you will seldom see Montgomery or Ridley gaining more than 25 yards on one play.  

If they move chains that is good though. You need solid role players too.

Amongst new guys I am more excited about guys that may not even make the team for some reason.  I just like them. 

I like Hall and the little nickel corner and I am betting the big guard from ND.  I haven’t seen big guard yet.  

New kicker with big leg is exciting me as much as a kicker can.  

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Bears announced that Training Camp will no longer be held in Bourbonnais. Instead, it will be held in Lake Forest at Halas Hall.

Makes sense with the amount of money they've invested in upgrading Halas Hall, players on Twitter seem to be pretty happy about it too. Just sucks for the fans, gonna be way less tickets available at Halas Hall by the sounds of it.