Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

Corona panic sweeping nation and closing everything down may not hurt Bears as much as other teams as a lot of their key guys aren't scheduled to practice until training camp including the QB, Roquan and Miller.  I think a couple of other guys too.  I can't recall everyone.

Or at least it puts them on more even footing with healthier teams.

• 2 weeks later...

Ha Tarik Cohen on his live stream got called out by a fan saying he needs to run more north and south and he flipped out and said **** you cause he averaged 4 yards per carry, something that fan couldn’t achieve even in high school football. Problem is he didn’t even run for 4 lol

Ikd2rMG.jpg

3.3 is abysmal and about what you’d expect from a high school player. 

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Ha Tarik Cohen on his live stream got called out by a fan saying he needs to run more north and south and he flipped out and said **** you cause he averaged 4 yards per carry, something that fan couldn’t achieve even in high school football. Problem is he didn’t even run for 4 lol

Ikd2rMG.jpg

3.3 is abysmal and about what you’d expect from a high school player. 

He was horribly misused in 2019.  IMHO Some of the worst scheming and play calling revolved around Tarik Cohen.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

It doesn't help that when he gets the ball, he runs side to side. 

Lack of a hole where the hole is supposed to be didn't help either.  How many times did he get nailed behind the LOS.  Using him between the tackles is not gonna work very well.  Someone needs to show Nagy some old vids of how we ran Garrett Wolfe.  Same deal.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyty said:

Any of you ****** ever put money on the bears to win the Sb? With 40-1 odds it wouldn’t hurt to throw down $100, which is what I’m doing this year 

Already did. Vegas largely get it's info from certain personal people who have close ties to the league, but the COVID-19 and social distancing is going to bring that to a minimum unless things change rapidly. So when I seen the Bears were a 40-1 odds a week ago, I went ahead and put down 250.  

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

If you want something entertaining to read, go back to the archived version of the old FF and read that Trubisky draft thread.  Some real hot takes in there lol.

"Best QB in the draft"

"Can make all the throws...accurate."

A lot of scouts and pundits said that too.

• Like 1