Random Bears THOTs

Ty21

• 2 weeks later...

Bears have 4 first team all pros:  Kyle Fuller, Eddie Jackson, Khalil Mack, and Tarik Cohen (as a PR).  Probably would have snubbed Cohen myself with all the muffs he's had, but still, great to see. 

Interestingly, the Bears have 3 first team all pros on defense, the Chiefs have 3 on offense.  Would be fun to see the "Unstoppable force" vs the "Unmovable Object" as well as a Master vs Apprentice narrative going into the superb owl.

19 minutes ago, TankWilliams said:

Bears have 4 first team all pros:  Kyle Fuller, Eddie Jackson, Khalil Mack, and Tarik Cohen (as a PR).  Probably would have snubbed Cohen myself with all the muffs he's had, but still, great to see. 

Interestingly, the Bears have 3 first team all pros on defense, the Chiefs have 3 on offense.  Would be fun to see the "Unstoppable force" vs the "Unmovable Object" as well as a Master vs Apprentice narrative going into the superb owl.

Bears Chargers is my super bowl prediction

38 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Bears Chargers is my super bowl prediction

I'm not making any predictions, the Rams and the Saints are both very tough.  Don't even want to look past this week, though.  Hopefully Nagy and the Bears aren't, either.  One week at a time.  If I had to lay odds, I'd unfortunately guess that this isn't the Bears year, but I hope I'm very wrong on that.