Sign in to follow this  
Bianconero

Game 3, 2018: @ Cleveland Browns [TNF]

Two prime-time games in the first three weeks feels weird

Please win

Legggeww

Edited by Bianconero

Their defense is real our o line is gonna struggle ... we’re gonna have to play a great game to win this one I think ... they almost beat 2 very good teams with good qbs already 

I'm sorry but I see the Jets losing this one. The home team on Thursday nights have a MASSIVE advantage because they have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to prepare for a Thursday night game and they lose 1 day for travel. I don't see a rookie QB who will be short on film study and practice going against a legendary D coach like Greg Williams. We will end up giving the Browns their first victory in over 2 years. 

Jets 17   Browns 28

I'm more scared of their defense than their offense, but Tyrod has had our number before. If we lose to the Browns though we're not gonna live it down all season.

Yeah I took the Browns in this one. It’s gonna suck being the team to give them that victory but there’s no way we beat that defense

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Spencer Long wooo

Its times like these I miss 26 yr old nick mangold 

Mac has really failed this team as far as the offensive line is concerned. Safeties and interior linebackers though, such a priority 

8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Mac has really failed this team as far as the offensive line is concerned. Safeties and interior linebackers though, such a priority 

I mean, the defense does look young and athletic 

Sunday was so fursterwting that I didn’t even pay attention to Trumaine and Mo

How were they last weekend?

13 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

Its times like these I miss 26 yr old nick mangold 

Mawae to Mangold was so beautiful 

Spencer Long isnt good, hes just better than we had. That line has a way to go and tonight is going to be extremely frustrating on national TV. 20-10 Browns tonight unfortunately. 

24-17 Browns is my prediction, think Sam will fair well but think he’ll throw a pick or 2 similar to last week and think we’re gonna have trouble establishing the run. Defensively I actually think we match up well With their WR’s but I think Tyrods mobility and Duke Johnson out of the backfield are gonna be trouble.

56 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

24-17 Browns is my prediction, think Sam will fair well but think he’ll throw a pick or 2 similar to last week and think we’re gonna have trouble establishing the run. Defensively I actually think we match up well With their WR’s but I think Tyrods mobility and Duke Johnson out of the backfield are gonna be trouble.

This is a game that Lee needs needs to use his athleticism to an advantage and force Tyrod to throw. Hes not a good QB. He makes a ton of high percentage and low risk throws to protect the ball. Hes a game manager with wheels. I think we stop their offense, but their defense is going to destroy our offense.