Game 3, 2018: @ Cleveland Browns [TNF]

Bianconero

44 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

This is a game that Lee needs needs to use his athleticism to an advantage and force Tyrod to throw. Hes not a good QB. He makes a ton of high percentage and low risk throws to protect the ball. Hes a game manager with wheels. I think we stop their offense, but their defense is going to destroy our offense. 

They had trouble containing Tannehill.. all that needs to be said 

5 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I dont think they game planned for Tannenhill to run. Tyrod's running is literally half of his game. That being said, watching Tannenhill run on us was very frustrating. 

That's what happens when they play PIT/NO tough and we lose to MIA at home.

A CLE bar set up Go-Pro's around the bar to capture the moment when they win.  We better show up tonight that's all I'm saying.  Glad CLE is playing well but no reason we can't go into CLE and win.  They have a great DL and D overall but we should be able to stop them as well.  It's going to be a low scoring game I feel and Darnold needs to not give them a short field.  I'm scared of Tyrod's legs the most and their DL against our OL.  

Hopefully Crowell can run right at Garrett and slow his pass rush.

8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

They schemed that really well and only pulled it out when needed.  Gase did a great job sneaking that in especially with Tanny coming off a bad knee.  Tyrod isn't going to surprise anyone, they should know it's coming.

In 5 games over the last three years, Tyrod Taylor has averaged 6 carries and 32 yards a game against us. Not insignificant, but not a game changer. It all depend when those runs come. Tannehill killed us when it mattered most.

Not many people picking the Jets. I see a similar game to the Miami game, a couple plays here and there will decide this game.

14 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

That's what happens when they play PIT/NO tough and we lose to MIA at home.

A CLE bar set up Go-Pro's around the bar to capture the moment when they win.  We better show up tonight that's all I'm saying.  Glad CLE is playing well but no reason we can't go into CLE and win.  They have a great DL and D overall but we should be able to stop them as well.  It's going to be a low scoring game I feel and Darnold needs to not give them a short field.  I'm scared of Tyrod's legs the most and their DL against our OL.  

Hopefully Crowell can run right at Garrett and slow his pass rush.

Listen I feel for them, truly I am sure part of us all do, but F them. That is some cocky $#!T. I hope we have another Detroit game on D. Jets aren't a playoff team, but we are no slouch either. 

7 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

We are only the second team to ever play 3 games in 11 days? Didn’t know that 

Other was Philly in 2013 and they went 1-2 (also?)

Shoot. Nice info.

So the Eagles won the season opener on Monday night. Then they took an L in a tight game in week 2. Followed that up with an L on Thursday night. That’s bad news for us.

The good news is that they went 10-6 that year after starting the year 1-3. Not that I’m expecting 10-6. Just that all won’t be lost in the first 4 games. 

11 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one

I think this is the game where the Jets offensive line is completely exposed 

I have the same feeling. I think their d line forces darnold to make to many mistakes. But who knows the jets are always the team that win when everyone thinks they'll lose and lose when everyone thinks they'll win. 

Archived