Game 3, 2018: @ Cleveland Browns [TNF]

Bianconero

I'm sorry but I see the Jets losing this one. The home team on Thursday nights have a MASSIVE advantage because they have Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to prepare for a Thursday night game and they lose 1 day for travel. I don't see a rookie QB who will be short on film study and practice going against a legendary D coach like Greg Williams. We will end up giving the Browns their first victory in over 2 years. 

Jets 17   Browns 28

8 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

Mac has really failed this team as far as the offensive line is concerned. Safeties and interior linebackers though, such a priority 

I mean, the defense does look young and athletic 

Sunday was so fursterwting that I didn’t even pay attention to Trumaine and Mo

How were they last weekend?

24-17 Browns is my prediction, think Sam will fair well but think he’ll throw a pick or 2 similar to last week and think we’re gonna have trouble establishing the run. Defensively I actually think we match up well With their WR’s but I think Tyrods mobility and Duke Johnson out of the backfield are gonna be trouble.

56 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

24-17 Browns is my prediction, think Sam will fair well but think he’ll throw a pick or 2 similar to last week and think we’re gonna have trouble establishing the run. Defensively I actually think we match up well With their WR’s but I think Tyrods mobility and Duke Johnson out of the backfield are gonna be trouble.

This is a game that Lee needs needs to use his athleticism to an advantage and force Tyrod to throw. Hes not a good QB. He makes a ton of high percentage and low risk throws to protect the ball. Hes a game manager with wheels. I think we stop their offense, but their defense is going to destroy our offense. 

Archived