Game 3, 2018: @ Cleveland Browns [TNF]

Bianconero

9 minutes ago, mattmanz91 said:

I have the same feeling. I think their d line forces darnold to make to many mistakes. But who knows the jets are always the team that win when everyone thinks they'll lose and lose when everyone thinks they'll win. 

Oh yeah well we’re the team that loses when everyone thinks we’ll win,  and loses when everyone thinks we’ll lose. 

Good luck gents!  Please don’t get my boy Darnold hurt ?

49 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I’ve got a bad feeling about this one

I think this is the game where the Jets offensive line is completely exposed 

I do think our pass rushers should have a good game tonight. But our offense has been pretty stagnant thus far this year, so your defense shouldn't have too much trouble. I can easily see this game going either way.

5 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And I was a huge fan of Darnold, and I think he's going to be borderline elite in the pros for you guys. But here's to hoping he has his worst game of his rookie season tonight! :P 

gtfo-roommate-has-boy-over.gif

Darnold will mark his first career comeback in NFL tonight against stinky Dawgs.

10 minutes ago, DawgX said:

And I was a huge fan of Darnold, and I think he's going to be borderline elite in the pros for you guys. But here's to hoping he has his worst game of his rookie season tonight! :P 

Your guys pass rush is what scares me tonight. Our OLine is weak and Darnold is a rookie. Also Landry can expose Skrine who is just not good. Best thing we can do is force you guys to run between the tackles and us able to get the ball out of Darnold hand fast

2 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Tonight will be a massive test for Spencer Long at Center. If Darnold gets hurt, you are a goner.

Q and Powell should have a plenty of action tonight since Browns' defense runs wild and Darnold has to get rid of football quicker than normal. Crowell, too.

I can see Crowell having a good game for you guys. He was extremely inconsistent for us, but showed flashes of being very good at times. And I'm sure he'll be extra motivated tonight going against his former team.

Archived