Putting The D Back in Dallas

D82

Love the defense. It's been sorely missed.

The only thing that truly sucks about it is going from Doomsday Defense to Hot Boyz. What a complete dog **** nickname to come up with. Totally unforgivable, pathetic load of *** wipe useless stupidity. I'd divorce my wife and emancipate my children for coming up with something that pathetic. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

The only thing that truly sucks about it is going from Doomsday Defense to Hot Boyz. What a complete dog **** nickname to come up with. Totally unforgivable, pathetic load of *** wipe useless stupidity. I'd divorce my wife and emancipate my children for coming up with something that pathetic. 

Hahahaha, I think the name is great. It's so bad, it's good.

46 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Hahahaha, I think the name is great. It's so bad, it's good.

I think they should be called Tommy Boyz in honor of Tom Landry for originally starting the Doomsday defense that they are continuing the tradition of and Chris Farley because well, he's awesome, and some of these guys really like their drugs.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Quitchabitchen and put on the sig. Embrace it. 

Archived