Week 3: Green Bay Packers

Ghostnote

3 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True, I still contend that they had more talent, their HC was holding them back on offense. They had Gurley, added Robert Woods and Sammy watkins. Their D was awesome, McVay inherited a great defense, Gruden inherited one of the least talented defenses in the NFL.

I'm not discounting that. I'm just looking at the trajectories. Jay needs to do better with the talent he has. He hasn't. That's all I'm saying.

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

True, I still contend that they had more talent, their HC was holding them back on offense. They had Gurley, added Robert Woods and Sammy watkins. Their D was awesome, McVay inherited a great defense, Gruden inherited one of the least talented defenses in the NFL.

D was awesome but Wade Phillips rebuilt that thing on the fly to make it more awesome. Pardon my French. Awesomer 

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Normally I respect the packers and their fans but after that comment I’m glad we smoked them. The game wasn’t even as close as the score indicates. Would’ve been worse if our coach had a pair. 

to be fair that was one guy who I've never even seen post before.

That was a hard game to watch. Check down every play, WRs drop almost every 3rd down. You guys killed us in the 1st half, good luck the rest of the year. I'd rather see you guys win the division than anyone else in the East!

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Normally I respect the packers and their fans but after that comment I’m glad we smoked them. The game wasn’t even as close as the score indicates. Would’ve been worse if our coach had a pair. 

Same here. That’s one bad (most likely drunk) seed. Wonder how much difference a healthy Rodgers would have made

Just now, JBURGE said:

That was a hard game to watch. Check down every play, WRs drop almost every 3rd down. You guys killed us in the 1st half, good luck the rest of the year. I'd rather see you guys win the division than anyone else in the East!

Ahh okay. The second half was certainly brutal for both squads. Lots of check downs and tons of penalties. I hated that roughing the passer call and Clay deserves better. You guys have a good squad and it’s always a pleasure watching Rodgers. Good luck the rest of the way! 

3 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Good luck to you guys too. Hope Rodgers gets healthy soon he’s the man 

15 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

D was awesome but Wade Phillips rebuilt that thing on the fly to make it more awesome. Pardon my French. Awesomer 

In what way? Darnold, Quinn, Brockers, Ogletree, Trumaine Johnson, Lemarcus Joyner and Barron were inherited. Their 2014 D almost killed McCoy and easily shut down the Skins. I’m not saying Philips isn’t a great DC, but he did inherit a lot of talent too including a DPOY.

21 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Thanks. Yeah, seemed out of character for Packers' fans. I like you guys in the division too. 

20 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Ahh okay. The second half was certainly brutal for both squads. Lots of check downs and tons of penalties. I hated that roughing the passer call and Clay deserves better. You guys have a good squad and it’s always a pleasure watching Rodgers. Good luck the rest of the way! 

Agreed

Archived