Week 3: Green Bay Packers

Ghostnote

57 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

In what way? Darnold, Quinn, Brockers, Ogletree, Trumaine Johnson, Lemarcus Joyner and Barron were inherited. Their 2014 D almost killed McCoy and easily shut down the Skins. I’m not saying Philips isn’t a great DC, but he did inherit a lot of talent too including a DPOY.

He switched from 4-3 to 3-4. You realize Quinn, Ogletree and Johnson are gone. 

6 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

He switched from 4-3 to 3-4. You realize Quinn, Ogletree and Johnson are gone. 

That doesn’t mean he rebuilt the D on the fly, he just changed the scheme. Their D was great last year with those guys, no? And, does he get credit for the talent acquisition and trades? Or does Snead. I would say the latter. It’s tbd if the D will be better this year w/o those 3 former pro bowl Players.

12 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

That doesn’t mean he rebuilt the D on the fly, he just changed the scheme. Their D was great last year with those guys, no? And, does he get credit for the talent acquisition and trades? Or does Snead. I would say the latter. It’s tbd if the D will be better this year w/o those 3 former pro bowl Players.

I’d bet good money he was involved in signing Talib. Of course they were talented before but they weren’t this good. 

29 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

I’d bet good money he was involved in signing Talib. Of course they were talented before but they weren’t this good. 

From what Talib said yes, he wanted to play for Wade but Snead still had to get the deal done.

How bad was the Rams' 2016 offense? It was  among the worst in the NFL over the last 10 years https://wp.me/p7aESa-2sv2 

I really don't know what I enjoyed more?

The Packers getting "Redskin" type calls from officials and losing to us by 14?

With us dominating the 1st half? And AP making every team regret not signing him when he sat in FA for...EVER?

OR Cousins playing like we all know he can & doing exactly why we didn't want to give him 100 million guaranteed money and getting his *** kicked by the Buffalo Bills.

oh yea guys...Did I mention Alex is a winner & gets you to the Playoffs, while cousins chokes ***?

yes, I have. Only probably 20 times.

lololll

HUGE win, btw!

YES!!

14 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I really don't know what I enjoyed more?

The Packers getting "Redskin" type calls from officials and losing to us by 14?

With us dominating the 1st half? And AP making every team regret not signing him when he sat in FA for...EVER?

OR Cousins playing like we all know he can & doing exactly why we didn't want to give him 100 million guaranteed money and getting his *** kicked by the Buffalo Bills.

oh yea guys...Did I mention Alex is a winner & gets you to the Playoffs, while cousins chokes ***?

yes, I have. Only probably 20 times.

lololll

HUGE win, btw!

YES!!

We won today because of the run game and defense.  Alex Smith or Cousins wouldn’t have made a difference.

Huge win, but the Packers shot themselves in the foot time in time out. 11 penalties, multiple drops and just overall dumb, sloppy play. Redskins need to clean some stuff up during the bye.

Pros

• Alex Smith was sharp and spreading it around pretty nicely
  • Adrian Peterson seems to have a lot left and a lot to prove. Still not sure how long this can last, but lets ride the wave.
  • Ryan Anderson popped. Was getting great pressure often and seems to have found a role at FB on the goal line.
  • Fabian Moreau is getting better game by game. Love his potential.

Cons

• Ty Nsekhe was sloppy after Morgan Moses went down.
  • Josh Doctson was a no show once again. He is clearly a nonfactor, regardless of how many PIs he forces.
  • Waiting for a big play from Josh Norman. Its been 3 years and we're all still waiting.

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Normally I respect the packers and their fans but after that comment I’m glad we smoked them. The game wasn’t even as close as the score indicates. Would’ve been worse if our coach had a pair. 

Yeah, I don't think that guy was representative of the Packers fans around here.

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

to be fair that was one guy who I've never even seen post before.

That was a hard game to watch. Check down every play, WRs drop almost every 3rd down. You guys killed us in the 1st half, good luck the rest of the year. I'd rather see you guys win the division than anyone else in the East!

We got lucky. If you guys didn't get a case of the dropsies, this would have been a whole another ball game. Good luck in the North!

1 hour ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Huge win, but the Packers shot themselves in the foot time in time out. 11 penalties, multiple drops and just overall dumb, sloppy play. Redskins need to clean some stuff up during the bye.

Pros

• Alex Smith was sharp and spreading it around pretty nicely
  • Adrian Peterson seems to have a lot left and a lot to prove. Still not sure how long this can last, but lets ride the wave.
  • Ryan Anderson popped. Was getting great pressure often and seems to have found a role at FB on the goal line.
  • Fabian Moreau is getting better game by game. Love his potential.

Cons

• Ty Nsekhe was sloppy after Morgan Moses went down.
  • Josh Doctson was a no show once again. He is clearly a nonfactor, regardless of how many PIs he forces.
  • Waiting for a big play from Josh Norman. Its been 3 years and we're all still waiting.

Yes...to the bolded!!

And boo to the Cons

Archived