Week 3: Green Bay Packers

Ghostnote

18 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

really, really frustrating game to watch

I know the feeling. My JMU Dukes had their receivers get the same case of the dropsies this past January and we lost the FCS Championship we were favored to win against NDSU. Had we held onto 2 or 3 of the drops, we win that game and are repeat champs

7 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Me too. I don’t understand the limits on the likes, do you or woz know why Webby has that?

The idea is to force you to use them judiciously. If you had an infinite amount, it becomes worthless.

It's a weird game to look at, as things went well, and things didn't.

1) Jay Gruden is awful at 2nd half adjustments and operating in the 2nd half. Something MUST change here. This predates this season and we all know it.

2) Where would we be without AP?

3) Alex Smith plays mistake free football. It's great with the lead. I feel more confident if we have it, despite Gruden's ineptitude. 

4) Hopefully Moses can come back, and this o-line lineup gets another shot. It went pretty well. 

5) Doctson is still MIA. 

6) Jordan Reed is still incredible when healthy.

I still do not know this team's true identity. 

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

1) Jay Gruden is awful at 2nd half adjustments and operating in the 2nd half. Something MUST change here. This predates this season and we all know it.

3) Alex Smith plays mistake free football. It's great with the lead. I feel more confident if we have it, despite Gruden's ineptitude. 

4) Hopefully Moses can come back, and this o-line lineup gets another shot. It went pretty well. 

5) Doctson is still MIA. 

#1 is a key point. I'm very happy we won, but I hate how badly we played in the second half. You're not going to have alot of success if you try to sit on a lead for the last 30 minutes of the game, gotta keep attacking.

26 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

5) Doctson is still MIA. 

2)Without AP wed most likely be drooling over Derrius Guice. 

3)Smith won’t give games away but can he go get one ? 

4) Hopefully, because Nsekhe was terrible 

5)Has he ever been “IA”

4 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

2)Without AP wed most likely be drooling over Derrius Guice. 

3)Smith won’t give games away but can he go get one ? 

4) Hopefully, because Nsekhe was terrible 

5)Has he ever been “IA”

2) I mean post injury.

3) That's my concern

4) Yes. On pass blocking.

5) I actually thought he showed some flashes with Kirk, but it remains to be seen. 

I know these don’t count as receptions - so there are no stats - but Doctson did draw two pass interferences on the Packers, one of them set up Peterson’s touchdown run, I believe.

Yes he needs to did more and I believe he needs targeted more but those PI’s do give us the yardage and allowed us to score a TD. Still, I would’ve liked for Alex and Josh to connect on at least 2 of their other 3 attempts.

Also, there’s the fact that Smith only had 20 attempts while the running backs carried the ball 28 times.

4 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

#1 is a key point. I'm very happy we won, but I hate how badly we played in the second half. You're not going to have alot of success if you try to sit on a lead for the last 30 minutes of the game, gotta keep attacking.

skins always sit on lead when they are ahead big.

Archived